“morning sunrise”

Charleston Photography Tours
Ranked #21 of 236 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for exceptional photographs of Charleston and the surrounding Lowcountry? Look no further! You'll spend more time shooting and less time searching with us. We provide photography tours to exclusive locations. You will enjoy an exciting day exploring the hidden gems of Charleston, and you'll also walk away with knowledge and the ability to get more out of your pictures. Join our internationally award winning photographers, Keith & Tiffany Briley and explore the secrets of the Lowcountry!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly and helpful husband and wife team. They were willing to adjust the schedule for weather issues and Tiffany helped my teenage daughter have a wonderful time. She said it was the highlight of our trip. Would definitely use them again.

1  Thank jklim100
"skill level"
"manual settings"
"shoot pictures"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"weather issues"
"overhanging trees"
"angel oak"
in 3 reviews
"husband and wife team"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a sunrise and sunset tour with Charleston Photography Tours. Our scheduled tour was postponed due to weather issues. Keith and Tiffany were very accommodating and we were able to do the tour the following day. Keith picked us up at our hotel and took us to beautiful and interesting sights in the low country outside of Charleston. My husband is an amateur photographer and I just came along for the ride. It was fun to get to know Keith and Tiffany throughout the day as well as learn about the area around Charleston. They took us to picturesque locations that the average tourist would never see. Their love for Charleston and photography is contagious! Thanks for a very fun day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Oh my goodness! What an amazing time we had with Tiffany and Keith. Our tour was incredibly personal and we felt very much at ease with them. We couldn't have had more fun. Tiffany would offer suggestions if needed but would also stand back and let you do your own thing if you wanted. I really appreciated that so much.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend invited me to join her on the four-day workshop tour in Charleston. I love photography and was excited to improve my skills. Being that this was my first photography tour, I didn't know what to expect. Keith and Tiffany told us how to prepare, what to bring and provided a loose schedule for each day. I appreciated the flexible schedule as it allowed us to visit the best spots based on the day's weather.

I never knew the Charleston area was so beautiful. Keith and Tiffany took us to a variety of spots that allowed us to learn different skills. The Milky Way/sunrise shoot was probably my favorite with the private plantation a close second.

The shot locations were wonderful. But our guides, a husband and wife couple, really made the experience. Keith and Tiffany spent time with each of us one on one to make sure we understood the skills and got a great shot. They were patient, encouraging and so much fun. They're incredibly skilled and knowledgeable. They were able to break down the techniques in a way that everyone could understand and put into practice.

This whole experience was more than I could have imagined. I highly recommend the Charleston Photography Tours and workshops. They're great for any skill level. You'll come away great shots, new knowledge and an appreciation for the city.