“Delicious”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #1 of 41 Dessert in Charleston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: King Street-Charleston's main artery of restaurants, bars, and boutiques-is home to our first scoop shop in South Carolina. Located in the heart of "Upper King" (the section of King Street north of Calhoun Street) in the Cannonborough neighborhood, our shop is in great company with many renowned restaurants, including The Ordinary seafood hall and oyster bar, Indaco (the fabulous rustic Italian spot), and The Macintosh (a recent James Beard Award nominee for best new restaurant and best chef). The pedestrian-friendly area is also home to many independently-owned bars, bakeries, and shops, and you'll find our shop right between two neighbors we know you'll also want to visit during your trip to this historic and progressive coastal city: Charleston Distillery and Stars Roof Top & Grill Room.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Just an all around fantastic experience. I went with the brambleberry crisp. Afterward I tried a small sample of the goat cheese and cherries, and if I had to do it over, I would have done a half scoop of each. Both were fantastic, and it's awesome that you can do two half scoops for the same price as a full scoop of one. Maybe it shouldn't be so amazing, but it's just a good customer-focused policy...and by the way, the staff was ridiculously friendly. Loved the nice, clean, contemporary store as well. I highly recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This place has some delicious flavors and they make their own waffle cones. I had the Churro ice cream which was great. I highly recommend you stop in and try some of their ice cream. No wonder they are #1.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

there was a line out the door when we got there...but not too long. Trying to decide on our flavors was tough. The woman in front of us in line recommended the brambleberry (it was great). My wife and I shared the flight of three half scoops. Besides the brambleberry, we had goat cheese and red cherries and the cream biscuit with peach jam. I had a taste of the delicious Reisling with poached pears as a sample.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Not the best ice cream we had in Charleston... but still would highly recommend. Very clean and a variety of choices.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My boyfriend and I went here twice while visiting Charleston. We tried the espresso, milkiest chocolate, darkest chocolate and all of the flavors melted in our mouths! So good!
There are tons of flavors to choose from and if you have food allergies, all ingredients are posted on their website. Definitely recommend it