“Great Service”

Charleston Black Cab Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: You chose to visit the #1 friendliest city now choose the #1 car service. Locally owned Charleston Black Cab Company can provide you with seamless and prompt transportation during your entire stay in our charming southern gem. Choose from our black sedans, SUV or Sprinter for your larger groups to a party on wheels downtown in our Limo bus.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I scheduled an airport pick up and upon landing I had a message from them telling me the service had arrived, my driver's name and cell phone number and what type of vehicle he was in. Everything went smoothly and quickly and I arrived at the hotel right on schedule! Thanks for the great service! I will be a repeat customer!

All reviews
"breweries"
"michael"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my experience with the Charleston Black Cab Company. They were the cheapest transportation company that I could find in Charleston for our wedding party, and they were very easy to work with, and provided excellent service. Iris was our driver for the day, and she arrived promptly, and was so nice! She drove us around to the various spots we had chosen with our wedding photographers, and we got to each location with no issues (we even arrived back to our reception spot with 10-15min to spare!) I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is so nice to find a company that you can depend on! Our flight into Charleston Airport arrived late at night and the driver was there waiting for us. He helped with the luggage and offered us drinks and a snack. We had a long drive to our destination and had nothing to worry about. We will use this service every time we are in town and recommend it to our friends and family.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Charleston Black Cab Company was excellent. My husband and I used them for transportation to and from the airport and also as transportation to and from Patriot's Point. Every segment of travel was perfect. The vehicles were very nice, very clean and luxurious. There was always water on hand, if needed. The drivers were prompt on every trip. They drove safely and were pleasant and more than happy to discuss items of interest. Although they call themselves a cab company, the experience is equal to a limo service.

The Operator that helped me with setting the transportation up (I believe Mike) was so helpful. He helped me with all the details as to when I should be leaving for airport on the return trip etc. I noticed that Charleston Black Cab Company was associated with Crafted Travel and he was able to help me with my tours.

One very nice touch was the communication with us. They always sent out reminders to us 24 hours in advance. I had to call the office for something on a Saturday night, expecting to leave a message, and I got a person immediately. The service was wonderful and would recommend them to anyone looking for a luxurious mode of transportation.