US$104
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$138
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$139
US$121
US$116
US$110
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

The 1425 Inn(Columbia)
US$129
All reviewsfree dinnerstay bridgefull kitchenfront deskbusy roadliving roomhome away from homegreat place to stayclose to downtownbreakfast and dinnerrooms are spacioussouth carolinawe've stayedthe entire staffparents weekendwafflesthe hotel is clean
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My stay was great! The room was awesome and very clean and comfortable. The hotel was booked to capacity and with it being full, it was very quiet. I couldn't even hear people in the hallway or other doors closing. Check in and parking was very easy. The customer service was outstanding!!! Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for recommending our comfortable rooms, quiet atmosphere and excellent service to fellow travelers. We hope that you will have an opportunity to visit again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Its great to stay at staybridge. Convenient for me to not have to go out for dinner every night. Friendly staff and clean rooms. My first choice when I go to Columbia. I also like to walk in the river front park when I have time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for recommending our convenient location, complimentary meals and nearby riverwalk to fellow travelers! We are honored to be your home away from home and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We cannot say enough about this hotel! The staff was so hospitable and even offered to set aside plates of food from the free social hour dinner in case our family arrived too late. The kids loved the pool and we had a great time! Thank you!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you for the five star recommendation! We are grateful for your positive feedback and we hope to see you again in 2018. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This property has an attractive exterior - a nice looking building with nice landscaping. In the reception area there is a larger than usual food pantry area - a nice plus.

Front desk staff were excellent. The property has good wifi and A/C. The hotel has a food reception in the evenings.

The rooms are suites with a kitchen, living and with the bedroom separated by a door. It was a little bit small but decent. There's a ceiling fan in the bedroom that probably helps in the summer. The bathroom is shower only - no tub. The sink is outside toilet and shower so that helps if two people are trying to get ready at the same time.

As others have noted, if your room faces the highway it is very loud. The windows are not well insulated and road noise is inescapable - bring ear plugs and a white noise app.

It's located on one of the main drags. It's not far from downtown - but not walk-able (unless you are a power walker).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with our staff and fellow travelers as we are always eager to hear what guests enjoyed most about their stay and how we can improve. We are grateful for your business and hope that you will choose to visit us again during your next trip to Columbia, SC.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The team at Staybridge Columbia provided me with the most amazing stay I have ever experienced in the hotel industry. From the warm greetings and mini chats with Deborah, for breakfast, to me rushing in at the last minute to make dinner with Rick, it was truly exceptional. Rick was me and my co worker's go to person for the best late night snacks and microwaveable in the pantry. I haven't personally, met the house keepers but they ensured I had make up wipes daily and an extra pop corn in my kitchen. I really appreciate the excellent customer service and the comfort that the team have provided to me and my co workers. Staybridge will definitely be our company's go to hotel for all future endeavors in Columbia.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review with our staff and fellow travelers. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and we look forward to being your home away from home in Columbia, South Carolina.