All reviews fort jackson quick getaway front desk lemon water military discount comfortable night pool water room was clean waffles name tag would stay again comfortable hotel choice hotels breakfast food sleeper sofa awesome stay myrtle beach
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Well I have to say the building was clean the parking was clean. The rooms smelled fresh and they were clean. The vents in all 2 rooms were clean of dust build up and the wash cloths were the best around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pastor P
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed in this hotel on our way to Myrtle Beach. Check in was fast and professional, everything was ready when we arrived. The room is up to Choice standards but I found the condition and cleanliness of the room to be lacking. There was a lot of mold in the bathroom and the bathroom floor was not very clean. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel but it seemed to be your regular free breakfast fare. It is a convenient stop on the way to the beach with restaurants nearby and we would likely stay here again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel at the last minute while we were evacuating from Hurricane Irma.
The hotel staff was friendly, informative, and helpful. The front desk employee came and helped me with my bags so I could carry my sleeping toddler upstairs and get him to bed. They really went above and beyond to help us all. The rooms were clean, spacious, and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. Thank you so much for the hospitality.

1  Thank Jewel K
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I come here every year and they take care of me and my crew. Candice at the front desk makes sure I have everything I need all the time. I couldn't ask for anyone better then her. If she would leave this location then I would leave this location.

Awesome!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wigginsjr88
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Oh my.... we dragged our sorry selves into the lobby after 15 hours on the road to Florida..... so bleary eyed we could hardly make words, we thought we were at the wrong hotel, not sure even if we had a reservation...OY!! I was hoping for a ground floor because I was too tired to carry in my bags.... Candice changed our room to a much more user friendly room and it is perfect!! Thank you sooooo much!! You are really excellent at your job and I really really appreciate your extra work!! Thank you so much!!
Really you are simply the Best EVER!!!

1  Thank Jorjii