“Visiting Family”

Comfort Suites Columbia
Ranked #22 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This is a excellent hotel to stay during my visit. Th bathroom was large and roomy. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast service was good. You need to get there early to have the full selection. The staff was courteous and friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 444charlesk

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Well I have to say the building was clean the parking was clean. The rooms smelled fresh and they were clean. The vents in all 2 rooms were clean of dust build up and the wash cloths were the best around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pastor P
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed in this hotel on our way to Myrtle Beach. Check in was fast and professional, everything was ready when we arrived. The room is up to Choice standards but I found the condition and cleanliness of the room to be lacking. There was a lot of mold in the bathroom and the bathroom floor was not very clean. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel but it seemed to be your regular free breakfast fare. It is a convenient stop on the way to the beach with restaurants nearby and we would likely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel at the last minute while we were evacuating from Hurricane Irma.
The hotel staff was friendly, informative, and helpful. The front desk employee came and helped me with my bags so I could carry my sleeping toddler upstairs and get him to bed. They really went above and beyond to help us all. The rooms were clean, spacious, and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. Thank you so much for the hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jewel K
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I come here every year and they take care of me and my crew. Candice at the front desk makes sure I have everything I need all the time. I couldn't ask for anyone better then her. If she would leave this location then I would leave this location.

Awesome!!!!