Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North
  • Breakfast included
US$127
US$118
Staybridge.com
All reviewsbusiness centerfort jacksonfitness centeroff the highwayfitness roomcalled the front deskcommon areasclean hotelbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlynotchloungemaintenancepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This is a great place for conference and large groups of people. The room was great and comfortable. The team was helpful with all of our concerns. We were traveling with a security dog and it was no problems as we had all of the documents necessary with us.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. New girl doing check in so it took a little longer, but hey, no problem. They were doing some kind of maintenance on the out and using a boom lift machine that had the standard back up alarm...that was my wake up alarm...not cool...not cool at all...at least wait until check out time.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Room on upper floor was lovely. I should have but did not ask for a room closer to the elevator, but the one I had was very lovely. My breakfast was not included and the young waitress did not write my order down and I had some special requests (dark toasted english muffin, extra cream for my coffee, etc) and therefore had to have her return for the proper items. I used points for this stay but will stay across the street at another Holiday Inn (Express) that includes a complimentary breakfast. Staff was very professional and nice and had to straighten out my booking.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Affordable rate, large open room. Clean, comfortable. Short drive to restaurants and shopping. Customer service was great, funny and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if visiting the Columbia area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

As an IHG member, i think this was the dirtiest Hotel I have ever experienced. The Hallways were dungy, carpets were filthy and smelled moldy and musty. There were chicken bones laying by the elevator. I was even worried aboit sleeping in the bed. Also, when we arrived at this Hotel, I asked about a room with a whirlpool. We were tired and just wanted a nice hot bath. The two young people at the desk, acted "strange" when I asked for a whirlpool room. They called the manager and he assigned us a room. As soon as we got in the room, I was going to take a bath and there was NO hot water. I called the front desk and they said it would be fixed within an hour. I called back after 2 hours and repeatedly and they wouldn't answer the phone. I was worried, we wouldn't have hot water to clean up the next morning, but by then, it was fixed. When we checked out, I told the desk clerk that we were very unsatisfied. She only took $20 off our room and gave us 100 pts.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello A2845VGwilliamd,

Thank you for leaving feedback for Holiday Inn. We appreciate you trusting us for your lodging needs and for being loyal to IHG.

I feel concerned that your stay was not 100% satisfactory because of the upkeep of the hotel and the absence of hot water. It is our goal to meet your expectations and I have sent you a direct message to ensure that nothing is missed. The hotel's management team will use your feedback to address areas of opportunity.

Despite the shortcomings, I hope that you will give us another chance to win back your trust!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Anna B