“Outstanding Hotel for Business Travelers”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I often travel to Columbia on business. I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden in on Farrow Rd., and I have booked another visit.

The Management staff went above and beyond during my stay to make sure I was satisfied. The front desk and housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful as well. (I forgot an item that I needed, and I was offered a complimentary replacement).

I particularly enjoyed the heated indoor pool and the hot tub, which was heated to my satisfaction.

I often spend my off hours during business trips responding to client emails that I am unable to respond to when I am in the field during the day. I like the fact that this hotel allows me the option of eating at the hotel so that I don't have to spend extra time going to a restaurant (which results in more leisure time at the hotel).

I typically don't enjoy business travel and feel like I'm trapped in a hotel room. However, I am actually looking forward to my upcoming stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I would highly recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Emi,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia SC Hotel (Northeast). Our team is delighted you enjoyed your stay with us in Columbia, thanks to the friendly and helpful staff members, who were effective in assisting you with check in and providing you with a complimentary item you needed. In addition, we are pleased the indoor pool and hot tub were enjoyed during your leisure time, and we are proud the Wi-Fi was efficient and quick, assisting you with answering client emails. Moreover, our team is ecstatic the on-site restaurant, The Garden Grille & Bar, offered you the convenience of on-site dining and delicious meals. Our esteemed team is proud to have hosted you, and we are delighted you recommend us highly to your fellow travelers, friends, and colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for an even better stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The front desk staff was really pleasant and check in was fast. The room was clean and the entire hotel was updated. We purchased the breakfast which was great and the service was good as well there was a waitress, that was really pleasant. I frequently go to Columbia and this will be my new place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jay,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia SC (Northeast). Our team is delighted your stay with us went well, thanks to the friendly and helpful staff members. In addition, we are pleased the rooms were clean and comfortable, and we are even more thrilled you enjoyed the breakfast at the on-site restaurant, The Garden Grille & Bar. We hope the remainder of your stay and trip went well, and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The hotel was excellent
We used the gym and had breakfast the next morning which was scrumptious. The bedding/ linens and pillows were comfortable as well. The bathroom facilities and toiletries were perfect as well.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia SC Hotel (Northeast). Our team is delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, citing an excellent time at our fitness center and a delicious meal enjoyed at our on-site restaurant, The Garden Grille & Bar. In addition, we are very pleased the bed linens and pillows provided you a comfortable rest. Moreover, our esteemed staff is happy the bathroom and toiletries were enjoyed. We hope the remainder of your stay and trip went well, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I stay at this hotel frequently on business. Never any complaints. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff is truly outstanding. Would highly recommend the hotel to all categories of travelers.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the review of the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia SC Hotel (Northeast). Our team is pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, thanks to the super clean facility and room. In addition, we are very happy we provided you with the best customer care. We are proud you continue to stay with us while on business, and we are extremely thrilled you recommend us highly to your fellow travelers, friends, and colleagues. We hope the remainder of your trip and visit went well, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I find it a little interesting that this hotel is ranked #1 in Columbia. We stayed while passing through on vacation. It is certainly a nice hotel, but I found it pretty standard in its class. Located in a quiet area, the employees were all very friendly. Lobby was nicely appointed with a large restaurant area. Room was a good size, beds were firm but comfortable. Again, if you have stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn or a close competitor, the room was on the nicer end of standard. Bathroom was a decent size with average counter space and a tub/shower combo. TV worked well with a good selection of channels. AC was a window unit and quiet. Breakfast was not complimentary, but was reasonably priced. Plenty of parking and easy to get to from the interstate.

Room Tip: Front middle of hotel 2nd floor will get you a view of the roof and walls of the front entry buildin...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Columbia SC Hotel (Northeast). We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, citing friendly and helpful staff members, quiet location, and comfortable room with nice, clean beds. In addition, we are happy the facility appeared clean with nice upgrades. Moreover, our team is happy the accommodations in the room were to your expectations and the hotel was convenient for accessing the highway. Further, we are delighted the breakfast was moderately priced, as our on-site restaurant, The Garden Grille & Bar, offers a fine selection of meals. We hope the remainder of your stay went well, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future when your travels bring you to Columbia.