Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$127
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$125
Travelocity
All reviewsthe breakfast areasized refrigerator and microwavegreat hotel and stafffrontage roadfront deskcouple of nightsreception areathe hotel is conveniently locatedwould stay againroom was largefort jacksonshopping and restaurantseach morningstaff was very friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastparking lotcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I was traveling with my mother and stayed in an king accessible room. The staff was very helpful. I asked for extra pillows (which it turned out I didn't need) and an extra blanket. They were brought to my room right away. The bed was comfortable and the ac worked well. In the morning we had breakfast and when I asked for half and half ( everyone seems to have CoffeeMate anymore) I believe they brought me theirs. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This location turned out to be a little (5 minutes) out of my way but I would happily stay here again. It was close to shopping and restaurants and was very easy to access.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Alex M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We are so happy that our staff went above and beyond and that you had a great stay during your time with us!
Come back soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was pretty nice considering the surrounding neighborhood. The rooms were clean, there was a nice sitting area that was also used for their complimentary breakfast.
The only turn off was the Waffle House across the parking lot that was a disaster. Every table was dirty, there was maybe two people working there and there wasn't anyone to greet you so we left. We were too scared to order anything and eat there in fear of getting food poisoning

Room Tip: don't want the front of the hotel or the side near the highway
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Alex M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are sorry about the waffle house, we also have no relation to them as we are owned by different owners. But we will pass along the word to them!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was nice. The stay was nice. Everything was clean. I slept very well up until the time housekeeping banged on my door and woke me up. All because she wanted me to wake up so she could clean the room at 930 am. The front desk was very nice to me when I called and complained. I requested a refund for my stay and she did refund the room. That is the only reason why I rated this hotel average.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Alex M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

We are so sorry that the housekeeping department woke up you during your stay. Besides that issue we are thrilled you enjoyed the rest of your stay. When staying in the future please make sure to use to Do Not Disturb sign located in your room for your convenience.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The room key didn't work. I was on the 3rd floor. Had to go down for a new key card and back up with my luggage.

The iron didn't work (right). Leaked like a sieve all over my shirt and pants. Took 45 minutes to iron two garments. lol

Phone receiver didn't work. Couldn't hear anything in the phone receiver when trying to call front desk. So front desk calls me back, still couldn't hear. I called, they called. I called. Finally, I tried speakerphone and got through.

I will say, the room is nice and the front desk courtesy was...adequate. Certainly not going out of the way.

I don't know. Just not the best experience. Fix your stuff, ppl.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Alex M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

We apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. We thank you for letting us know so that we could replace the iron and phone in your room. This has been completed. We hope you can come back and see us again and see this isn't something that happens each and every time.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

A great overnight stay for business in a very central location. The breakfast area and staff were above my expectations and having an enclosed pool area for a few minutes of fresh air was terrific. A comfortable night sleep, along with all of the road warrior amenities in a lovely city. Parking was adequate, easy in/easy out. Would stay again if business directs me to Columbia.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Alex M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We loved having you and we hope your business directs you back to us sometime soon!

All the best,