Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road
US$159
US$143
SpringHill Suites
US$106
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelcomfortable bedsbusiness travelereasy accessclean hotelwaffle housepleasant staycoffee makerup to datestaff was very friendlybasic training graduationrecommend this hotelconvenient locationbusiness centerwould stay here againoutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2015

My family and I can always count on Hilton Hotels to satisfy our needs. Clean, comfortable, and as always, affordable. There's a Hilton hotel at any destination. I am not comfortable booking at other hotels because I am not sure what type of chocolate I will get. I know what I have when booking with Hilton.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

This hotel was conveniently located to family I visited over the holidays. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly and professional. Beds were very comfy and the king rooms had a pull out couch for the kids. Breakfast bar offered a few hot items, along with the standard continental choices. Overall, helped to make our holiday trip an awesome time.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Super nice and friendly staff- very clean and excellent location! You will be close to shopping restaurants and everything else- I highly recommend it to everyone- amenities are fantastic as well- staff greeted me with a smile and were very helpful with directions to all my stops in town-

Reviewed 29 December 2015

I had stayed my times in this Hampton Inn and find the staff were always friendly and efficient and helpful. Never had any trouble checking in and was helpful provide extra such as headache tablets or extra shampoos when needed. The room was clean and the temperature was comfortably set. The sheets are clean and the comforter was soft. The bathroom was clean and the amenities are adequate. Towels are soft and plenty. The only complaint is the sink is a little too high for a 5" 4" person. The bathroom has no bath tub and the shower door handle is not quite secure. You had to ask for a room for bath tub if so desire. The WIFI is complimentary. Usually it is very dependable but could drop the signal or connection sometimes. Not quite as reliable as one would like. I am talking only at night time. The breakfast is adequate and is free. There are many choices and the staff are most helpful and polite. The coffee are very good. on a whole for the money it is well worth considering and staying there. I would for the money.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Thank Henry S. Y
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Great stay at this hotel where we found a clean, comfortable room. We were able to get a room on same floor as other family members for convenience. Our overall experience was great and would definitely stay at this location again.