US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$157
US$127
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$127
US$119
US$134
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$160
US$125
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

The 1425 Inn(Columbia)
US$129
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelbusiness travelereasy accesscomfortable bedsstaff was very friendlyclean hotelrecommend this hotelwaffle housepleasant staycoffee makerup to dateconvenient locationbusiness centerwould stay here againexcellent staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Very good experience, staff was very friendly and welcoming. It was close to stores and central to my work location. This was my second business trip to the area and my second stay at the Hampton Inn. I definitely recommend this hotel for any travelers visiting the Columbia, SC area.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Although my bride and I were in Columbia on business when we came back to the hotel after working we were both exhausted! After eating a great dinner and back to the hotel to relax, watch tv then crash and I do mean crash. The mattress was so comfortable that had it not been for housekeeping knocking on the door we would have slept well into the afternoon, missing an important lunch appointment. We have stayed at this hotel several times and this is the best experience to date! Friendly staff that is knowledgeable and willing to go out of their way to help guests with their needs. We recommend, recommend, recommend this Hampton Inn! Remember to tip your housekeeper!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

This motel was extremely nice.Our room had been recently updated. The entire motel was in great condition. The staff was quite hospitable, the breakfast was most satisfying. I would strongly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2016

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Columbia, SC was wonderful. The check in process was easy and the accommodations were great. The hotel is close to restaurants which it very convenient for our group to easily go out for dinner.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

My family and I can always count on Hilton Hotels to satisfy our needs. Clean, comfortable, and as always, affordable. There's a Hilton hotel at any destination. I am not comfortable booking at other hotels because I am not sure what type of chocolate I will get. I know what I have when booking with Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family