“Not sure what you are asking”

Best Western Plus Columbia North East
Ranked #12 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Great place for pleasure or business! The rooms are spacious, well laid out and very functional. The staff is great and the breakfast offers a wide variety for all type of appetites. Paring is good an a wide variety of eating establishments very close. Especially the country cooking across the street.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 June 2015

The hotel exceeded my expectations. The decor has recently been updated, the room was pristine, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast far surpassed that usually provided by chain hotels. Great experience altogether.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2015

There used to be a time where Holiday Inn was the hotel to stay at because they had the right balance between price and comfort, It looks like Best Western has become that hotel now a days - i give this hotel 5 stars because there was really not one thing wrong with it, it was very modern looking, spotless clean, breakfast wes tasty, nice location, fair price, friendly and professional staff, what more can i say.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Me and I my fiance decided to go with this hotel because it had great reviews on trip advisor and also because it was close to our family. When I checked into the hotel and got up to my room to make sure everything was good with the room, I saw some white stains on the bed cover. Honestly it looked like semen. I took pictures of it went back to show the guy working the front desk. I never heard an apology, but he did find me another room. So when I got to this room, I was very disappointed again. The floor had stains on the carpet as soon as you walked in the room. Over by the sofa bed there were more stains and food all over the floor in that area. Instead of taking pictures, I called the guy up to the room to see for himself. Still no apology, but offered to have someone come vacuum the floor. He also told me that there weren't any more rooms he could switch us to. So I decided I wasn't going to stay in that room and I was going to get a refund. This hotel has a non refundable policy. I told him that I didn't pay for a dirty room and I would be contacting cooperate and posting my review on trip advisor. I was about to leave to find another hotel when he stopped me and said "let me see what I can do for you". So miraculously, he found us another room. I was still disappointed with the lack ownership and lack of an apology for the inconvenience me and my fiance had to deal with. Driving from Florida I was very tired and was expecting to take a nap when I checked in, but that didn't happen. I would not recommend this hotel. Just because you remodeled your hotel, doesn't mean the cleaning procedures got better.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank karloss613
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Everything was mostly as expected, which is a good thing. The only issue I found was that, like many European budget hotels, the soap, shampoo & conditioner are in dispensers. That's OK, not great, but in this case the soap was either nearly out or the dispenser was clogged. What can you do once you're in the shower? Well, you can get out and grab the bar of facial soap I guess.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business