Quality Inn Harbison Area
US$152
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$109
US$146
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$123
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$123
US$116
Hotwire.com
US$114
GardenInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I along with two friends went to Columbia SC to see the minor league baseball team, Columbia Fireflies and Tim Tebow play on their opening weekend. Since we are choice hotel members, we booked at the quality inn level. Location was very convenient to the interstate which made it easy to head back to TN. Rooms were clean and if you stay on the second floor it was very quiet. Will stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The
Guy at front desk very enthusiastic and helpful - made good first impression. We got a room with refrigerator and microwave. But microwave was not working. The guy from front desk resolved that quickly by replacing it. Room had an air purifier in it, which drowned out any outside nice. Room comfortable and clean. It had Good bed, but room dark. Most of Staff very helpful and enthusiastic. The only big disappointment was the breakfast. Breakfast room was in the middle of remodel and very messy. They tried to sell up for a hot meal, but warmers were off or turned way down. Coffee was cold and diluted. Fortunately they had a microwave there to warm things up, but unfortunately the markings were worn off which made for some trial and error getting it to work. They improved a little each day, but still by third day some stuff was still cold. Staff was very responsive and helpful when things were brought to attention, but correcting things takes time. We were hoping they would eventually get ahead of things.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Black mold everywhere and nasty room. Very disappointed. Water didn't turn on tub was dirty and sink had dust everywhere. Tub didn't have stoper tv didn't work paid too much for bad service. Breakfast was cold and nasty we will never use them again!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The rooms at this hotel are very clean and comfortable. The staff is amazingly friendly and very very helpful. I stayed here for a week and my work had me stuck across timelines and I was unable to get back to pay my nightly rent. I called and spoke with management and they made arrangements so I could pay when I got back. It was a frustrating situation for me and I was afraid I was going to lose all my things but they were kind and friendly and helped me out. Every morning when I would go get breakfast they would always greet me with a smile. And the housekeeping woman there is amazingly sweet and very kind. They have laundry and this is convenient because it is outside and not locked I work 3rd Shift so it worked out very nice. And this is silly but something I also enjoy it they have a type of soda in the vending machine that I really like so much that it is now sold out because I was getting 4 or 5 cans of it a day. LOL I would recommend I stay here to anyone and I will definitely come back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016

The young man at the front desk was so polite and helpful.
The room I was given was in the older part of the hotel. I wasn't aware of this until I went out to dinner and saw the newer version.
Being a solo traveler it would have been better to have placed me there instead of on the back side in the darkest area possible. Maybe there were no rooms available I do not know and should have inquired. The tub sure could have used a scrubbing. The room was dark and uninviting verging on creepy.

Room Tip: Ask for the new building
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo