US$116
US$125
  • Breakfast included
The 1425 Inn(Columbia)
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I will never stay at this motel again! Room was dirty, things were broken, & staff was incredibly rude to my family, including my children. Continental breakfast was a joke. Do yourself a favor & find someplace else. Anyplace else!

Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Never showed up at a hotel to be locked out and have to stand outside to wait for the staff to wake up to come let us check in. Horrible customer service. When it was time to check out we had to wait for them to wake up once again to check us out. There was never anyone at the desk. Also we had to kill a roach as soon as we got in the room. The only good thing about the place was the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenniferlb1991
Reviewed 13 October 2010

The rooms were clean and the Staff were pleasant. The price was right but don't expect a mini Fridge in the room. The free breakfast was strictly Continental with no frills.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flyerk41
Reviewed 15 July 2010

The room was nasty. Carpet was so dirty your feet were black if you walked on it
without shoes. Air conditioner sounded like a freight train was coming through.
Luckily, we only stayed one night as we were heading to N. Myrtle Beach.
The "breakfast" was a stale muffin and bitter coffee. UGH!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SandyR41
Reviewed 30 April 2009

There is no closer hotel: it is one block away. The door to the rooms face outside. The rooms were clean, but not spotless. Lots of locks on the doors, and I used them. I did not feel scared from predators, more scared of the bugs I saw crawling outside on the porch. There was a hole in the floor and they were playing in my room when I entered, but scattered out and stayed out while I was staying there. The bathroom floor, behind the door, had not been swept. Parking is underground, which is nice and they let you keep the vehicle there the next day, even after check out. Breakfast was nice and they were friendly and accomodating with the pastries. Pool is outdoor and seasonal.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family