“The store looked clean and sanitary!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Florence
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We stopped in on our way to Myrtle Beach and because of the quality and freshness of the doughnuts as well as the cleanliness of the lobby and bathrooms, we also stopped again on our way back home. This store has a great selection of doughnuts like you would expect to find at any Krispy-Kream location, but this store, even though there was a small line of people at the counter did not have an excessively long wait, and the overall appearance of the entire store on the days we were there was quite simply was cleaner than some doughnut shops tend to be. This is a fun store for children. They can stand (observatory) and watch doughnuts being made and glazed by fully automated machinery via a special window complete with a raised step for small observers. This would likely be a good place for an elementary school teacher to plan a field trip.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Great doughnuts. Both fresh & warm. Service is good and they have a wide variety to choose from. The aroma hits you when you enter the building. It does not look like much from the outside but oh what a suprise inside.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Been going to Pametto street KK for years but lately disappointed time and time again. Coffee tasted watered down ( very weak) talked to manager and he said it was bc I put creamer in it. Ask for another cup black. still tasted bad..weak. Another time hot light on but they weren't putting glaze on the donuts why??? Then the last time I went asked for pumpkin spice and got a sour cream. Told the wait staff and she argued with me until I proved to her and finally she gave the correct donut. Coffee prices keep rising too,

1  Thank carolinabonny@aol.com
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I visit this location at least twice a day for my coffee fix. I love the friendly staff because those folks do brighten my day anytime I go by. True hospitality with most of the employees.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

One of my favourite stops is at the Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop. A lot of freshly made doughnuts which makes it hard to choose. My favourite doughnut is the one filled with custard and covered with chocolate. It is also interesting to see the conveyer belt with all the freshly made doughnuts. Always nice to be there. The people there are very nice and friendly.

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!