“Doughnuts”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Florence
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I love their cinnamon twirls with the cream cheese. I always order a box for the family. I like to see them when they are making the doughnuts.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Every time I'm in Florence I make sure to get my hot donut and delicious coffee. It's right off the exit. 164

Reviewed 11 July 2017

How can anyone not like hot doughnuts? They're soft, light & so delicious! The service is great! People are very friendly!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

the best doughnuts you can buy period. If you ever eat one of these KK doughnuts, you won't ever eat another Duncan Doughnut again. Nothing left to say!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Every time I go in this Krispy Kreme with my family I am blown away with their level of customer service. My daughters enjoy watching the "fresh" donuts come through the line. If we wait the full 20 minutes from beginning to end, the head quality control gentlemen has been known to give my girls the first donuts off that line. Truly a great experience with young children. This is a GREAT place for a treat (and their coffee is ALWAYS good for a great price).

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!