US$280
US$220
Priceline
US$249
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The check in lady was pleasant. This def wouldn't be in the top 50 places I'd choose but with Hurricane Matthew, really wasn't much of a choice. We got a double room. I def wasn't expecting a double full size bed. Funny smelling room. Horrid bathroom. And paper thin walls. The bed was ok. Didn't pull back the covers. Kinda scared to. Not all the lights worked. Would only return in the state of an emergency, like this time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank ECL1025
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We booked here because we decided to evacuate for Hurricane Matthew and we had a small dog. Luckily we were able to check in early, and stay in the same room. The owner placed us in the back corner in a non-smoking room. I was relieved that there were no bugs. BUT for a non-smoking room and to have smokers in the rooms next to you smoking like a freight train, and having loud conversations/drinking in the common walkway area is not appealing for customers. We don't smoke but I carried a headache all weekend. Will not stay again.

Room Tip: Keep driving--Noisy, smelly, poor housekeeping service
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This place was horrible. There were cigarette burns all along the bath tub from people using cigarettes while they were in bathroom. The curtains had huge stains on them. The bedspreads were dirty! I think the sheets were okay and was able to go to sleep between the sheets but I couldn't wait to get out of there. Horrible!

Room Tip: Don't go! It is dirty!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Regina A
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We booked a room for race weekend over Labor Day weekend. We were charged twice as much per night because it was race weekend. I get that...but....this was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. It was run down and in terrible disrepair. However...the bed was comfortable and the room was relatively clean. I would have slept great if I hadn't been so worried about the place falling down around me. Also....there are hand written signs all over the place about being charged for breakfast if you don't eat it in the giant storage closet set aside for breakfast. Also...the WIFI didn't work and the front desk ppl had no clue how to fix it. I feel for the price we paid we should have at least been able to drink a cup of coffee in our room and use the internet.

Room Tip: Just go across the street!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jodygirl63
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

First off very dirty our first room toylet leaked every where our sec room we got ceiling tile was falling in room smelled and the furniture looks like it came out of the dumpster i dont recommend it at all for any one to stay here at all very loud out side people partying out side grilling as t three in the morning got no sleep when i went to desk in the morning the owner denied everthing saying that toylet didnt leak and didnt care about there customers survice at all so if u want a hotel and u have kids please di your self a favor dont stay here at all

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family