“Quick but pleasant stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We reserved a King room & actually got a suite. The room was huge, had a very comfortable sitting area with a comfortable couch, adequate refrigerator space for our needs & the bed was wonderful. The room, bathroom, bedding, etc was all clean & nice. Since it was just an overnight stay, we didn't use the room as much as I would have liked, but we were happy with it just the same.

Room Tip: Hotel was close to I95, King suite room was very roomy. Staff was pleasant & helpful.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North. My team & I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Florence, SC. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

While traveling we decided to stop and chose HI&S in Florence off of I95. It was a last minute reservation. The staff treated us so well. Everything was perfect. From the moment we walked in the front door, on the elevator, and entering our room, you could smell how clean everything was. The housekeeping staff deserves recognition for their hard work. Even in the corners of the bathroom there wasn't any dust. It made our stay one we won't forget. And we will be staying again when traveling through that area. We were very impressed and appreciated the "heart" all the staff applies to their work. Thank you HI&S I95 for an excellent night of rest away from home!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel and staff a positive review! We are so glad your experience was comfortable and thank you so much for the recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed the comfy room and glad my staff could give you amazing service. Thanks again for your kind words! It means a lot to us and we would love to see you on your next trip to Florence, SC!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This property is located just off off I-95, amid a cluster of similar hotels from other brands. There are numerous fast food restaurant nearby.We were upgraded to a suite on the top floor, a very spacious room with a typicallly-sized bath. There were a plethora of outlets available, especially by the bed, so travelers with a lot of electronic edges to charge will be well served. We arrived 3.5 ours before checkin and I was told that our room would not be available until the stated checkin time, even though I an a HHonors Diamond member. I was disappointed by this response, but, fortunately, another staff member listed to my complaint. I had asked if housekeeping could prioritize cleaning our room, and was told no, but this lady (Pam) intervened and within 10 minutes our room was ready! So, ultimately, service was good.

Room Tip: odd numbered rooms are on the back side of the hotel, isolated from most car traffic and train noise...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for these comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with Trip Advisor. We strive for your satisfaction and want you to know that feedback from our guests is an invaluable tool in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. Your input and the time taken to tell us of your experience are most appreciated. Please know that we want you as our guest and look forward to our next opportunity to be of service with your travel needs.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

On a long trip home, we decided to stop in Florence, SC for the night. The friendly staff helped us with out a reservation. Nice room. Very comfortable bed. Good breakfast = nothing fancy but good eggs and sausages. And away we went the next morning. Well rested and with a smile our faces.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

If it is one thing we pride ourselves on, it's our top notch staff! We are so thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel, and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again real soon. Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This Hampton was a great place to stay on our way to Florida! Easy on and off the highway. The rooms were exceptionally clean. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Great breakfast. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.