“Overnighter”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 42 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Hotel is off I95 convenient for travelers. It is close to railroad tracks so you may hear a train go by. The property is well-maintained, clean rooms, hallways, entrances...The pool/hot tub looked amazing, but I did not have time to experience. Only showers in King rooms. Staff was very attentive/helpful. Only issue the key pass/door locking system failed causing lock outs and maintenance had to be called etc.(I was informed the property will be getting new door locks, soon). I would highly recommend staying at this location.

Room Tip: High floor(s) facing north over look the front of the property and city street (a good view).
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. We do apologize for the inconvenience with the door locks as I know this is very frustrating. Please know that your concerns are our concerns and our guest's satisfaction is our #1 priority. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After a long day of driving and attempts to find a really good rate at a hotel in Florence by I-95, we decided to go with a known at a Hampton Inn. Whole the rate seemed a bit high for the area, we were glad to be welcomed into this clean fresh hotel. As my sister said it felt good to be out of the car and in a hotel that was clean and safe. Our overnight stay was very good. Easy to locate and dinner restaurants.
Note: using TripAdvisor we located the hotel but we're hoping a AAA rate would give a better rate which it did not.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here on our way north from FL. It was just a place to sleep as we had a long drive ahead. The front desk attendee did not usually work at this location but she sure was wonderful. We booked online while we were driving and she had our room key all ready for us. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The room was wonderful - clean and the air was ice cold after we turned it down to our liking. We got our breakfast to go since we had a long drive ahead. The choices were plenty of hot or cold and snacks and fruit. I would recommend this location for anyone staying in the area or just driving through. Super easy access on and off I-95.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Our team always loves to hear that the experience they provide for our guests is "efficient." It's a fast-paced world out there, and we know that when you get to town you have places to go and things to do! Thank you for your kind words regarding the service and the cleanliness of our accommodations that our team strives to offer. Please be our guest on your return visit to Florence!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others. Surrounded by a lot of restaurants within walking distance. Pool and hot tub were nice. Good quality stay for the place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I enjoyed everything! Great customer service....fast check-in...clean rooms! We loved the pool!!! Everything was gorgeous! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! I will most definately be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!