1,082 results
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanking suiteindoor pooleasy accessstopping pointa great staythe breakfast areawould stay here againnext morningstaff was friendlylong drivechecking inhalf waywafflesoff the highway
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed here for just one night on our way to Panama City, FL. It is very nice and the staff is very helpful. We had a really nice breakfast before we left and the coffee is really good. There is also coffee and cookies in the afternoon. Nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Very Clean and Comfortable.A little busier than I expected, I guess people the South are getting out of the way of the hurricane. Bed and pillows are excellent. Internet was great, even the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North. My team & I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Florence, SC. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We were treated so rudely by the front desk attendant that there was no way we were going to stay there. The employee was rude and not accommodating at all. We got right back in our car and made a reservation at another Hampton Inn in another town. The customer service folks we spoke with were very friendly, apologetic and helpful.
We are Hilton Honors members and have stayed at numerous Hamptons and other hotels and have never been treated so poorly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zagnut427
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Our goal is to provide superior service, accommodations, and your comments are very important to us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We stayed for 3 nights while attendimg a NASCAR race weekend. The room was very clean and all the staff were very kond and helpful despite having a full hotel! We paid a little more for the rooms since it was an event but no more than what other not-so-nice hotels were charging.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Title pretty much explains it. Hotel is really nice for the area, but there complementary (and paid) internet is just terrible.
Reported three times about the internet either being very slow, or not working, but I never saw an improvement in the service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. I know how frustrating it had to be with the internet issues and assure you that this is not the type of experience we strive to provide our guests. Please always share your feedback with us; this is how we keep learning and improving. We value your business and hope to retain you as a customer.