Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Sleep Inn(Florence)
TravelHouse Inn(Florence)
Thunderbird Inn(Florence)
1,053 results
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanking suitestopping pointindoor poolbreakfast staffeasy accessgreat stoplong drivethe breakfast areastaff was friendlynext morningexcellent staywould stay here againhalf waychecking in
Reviewed 6 November 2017

VERY clean rooms, bed,bathroom, staff friendly-accommodating to my needs for late checkout schedule changes, great full breakfast, breakfast to go if short on time. Hot tub very relaxing. Coffe, tea, hot chocolate 24 hours. Daily paper.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for your most recent review! We take pride in ensuring that our guests enjoy a clean and comfortable stay! We love hearing feedback from our guests and appreciate it very much. Hampton Inn & Suites-North has been the pioneer in the upgraded complimentary breakfast and continues to be an innovator in new and expanded choices. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Florence, SC that we will be able to serve you again. If my staff or I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Was forced to find a room when a storm hit. Staff friendly, hotel clean, bed very comfortable. Lightening took out electricity so no elevators and only hallway lights are on. Saw staff help a young family take their luggage up to the room. Very impressed with the helpfulness and friendliness of the help. The next morning all staff members said good morning and were smiling and helpful. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay near our home. Hampton Inn & suites proved to be a good choice. It has small refrigerator and Microwave, making it convenient for bringing leftovers for midnight snack. It also has complimentary breakfast, coffee and cookies. Very convenient location between Darlington and Florence.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Thank H.lamar J
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We needed to stop for the night on our way south and were glad we picked this hotel in Florence. Our room was clean, comfortable, and welcoming after being on the road most of the day. Pre-check was quick and easy and the desk clerk very personable. We both slept well in the comfy bed. We enjoyed an excellent breakfast bar that we’ve come to expect on all our stays at Hampton Inns and this one did not disappoint. What kept me from giving an extra “star” were the thin bath towels. I like a fluffy towel and these were worn a little too thin for my taste. If I liked thin towels I would stay at the Days Inn! Just kidding. Hampton Inn is our favorite hotel chain when we travel due to consistency of service, cleanliness, and value and this one had all three.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Clearly was newly remodeled. Friendly, clean and centrally located to restaurants that we actually want to patronize. Had great service at a nearby restaurant. This is a nicer mall area, so not out-of-the-way. Nice and lit-up area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017