Courtyard Florence(Florence)
US$111
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$125
Hampton.com
US$126
US$114
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$161
GardenInn.com
US$108
Hotels.com
Hotel Florence(Florence)
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$118
Fairfield Inn
Residence Inn Florence(Florence)
Priceline
US$134
Priceline
1,063 results
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastking suiteovernight stayroom was cleanindoor pooleasy accessstopping pointbreakfast staffa great staylong drivenext morningthe breakfast areastaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againhalf waychecking in
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very clean, quiet and easy access to Route 95 as well as restaurants. Stay in this hotel at least twice a year and never disappointed. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The warm cookies in the evening are a plus!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel was clean enough and general but the decor and the rooms carpet excetera is very old and has that old dirty look to it. The Privacy lock on my door did not work. I was only there overnight but my room was not cleaned. I had to go and fetch towels and coffee from the front desk. They were very nice about it but I would prefer to have my ring cleaned. Typical breakfast I really hate these types of buffet eats. My choice but would never eat it again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CityGirlATL
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North for your stay in Florence. We are saddened that you were not completely satisfied with your accommodation. Most of our guests enjoy all of the extras that Hampton Inn & Suites has to offer. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Once again, we appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve. We hope you will return to the Hampton Inn & Suites-North and allow us to change your impression. We strive to make every guest experience a memorable one.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

After driving12 hours, and booking this hotel on the hilton app on a loo stop, I knew not where or what I was walking into.
Checking in, Cindy at the front desk made me feel like I just got home!! Warm, welcoming, and smiling which after all that driving, I was not.
But her graciousness changed all of that!
Then checking into my room, made me doubly happy!! Bed was a dream, cleaner than clean, and roomy enough my husband and I were not tripping over each other!! Bonus!!
Would I come back? YES
Should you stay? ABSOLUTELY

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! Cindy has been one of our shining stars and we are so happy to have her on our team. I appreciate your kind words about your overall experience. Our mission is to consistently provide superior customer service and ensure that each guest has an experience, not just a stay. I am elated to hear that you will return and it was an absolute pleasure of ours. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again and have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Convenient looking cation off I 95 for travelers. Wish ther were better food options near by. Staff was very good. Typical breakfast buffet. Room was clean,bed very comfortable. Liked walk-in shower rather than bathtub

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience and enjoyed the hotel. An enthusiastic trip advisor review is the best compliment we can get. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have usually had a really good experience with Hampton Inn & Suites but this one was a disappointment. The rooms were clean but the furnishings was old and the room smelled stale. The rooms did not equal the price point.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. This is not the type of experience we strive to provide our guests. We value you as a loyal guest and want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you again for your comments.