Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
US$139
US$130
Hotwire.com
1,047 results
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanking suitestopping pointindoor poolbreakfast staffeasy accessgreat stoplong drivethe breakfast areastaff was friendlynext morningexcellent staywould stay here againhalf waychecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Beautiful grounds, facility, lobby decorations, and yes-rooms! I've stayed at a lot of hotels in my 27 years of business travel and this one is right at the top. The associates made me feel like family and the service was great. Breakfast was hot and the lobby's Christmas decor made you feel like staying another night. Don't pass this one up!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you for your most recent review. All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North, take great pride in our southern hospitality and unique charm of our hotel and especially ensuring that all of our guests leave here 100% satisfied each and every time. We look forward to your next trip to Florence, SC and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday:)

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We always look forward to our stays at the Hampton Inn, Florence, SC North I-95. It feels like an extension of home. Friendly staff, immaculate and spacious guest rooms, with plenty of counter space in the bathrooms. The complimentary breakfast has a good selection of items, both hot and cold.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with Trip Advisor. We are grateful and thankful for your response, we are so proud of our colleagues, they are the main reason for the magnificent rating and our guest’s return visits. We are humbled by the tremendous outstanding responses ““Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.” My colleagues and I are ready to do whatever it takes to be sure our guests have the most wonderful experience at our hotel. We rarely receive a comment in Trip Advisor that does not mention the team and how special they are. This is always shared with my colleagues since the compliments like yours are what inspires us. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very clean, quiet and easy access to Route 95 as well as restaurants. Stay in this hotel at least twice a year and never disappointed. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The warm cookies in the evening are a plus!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel was clean enough and general but the decor and the rooms carpet excetera is very old and has that old dirty look to it. The Privacy lock on my door did not work. I was only there overnight but my room was not cleaned. I had to go and fetch towels and coffee from the front desk. They were very nice about it but I would prefer to have my ring cleaned. Typical breakfast I really hate these types of buffet eats. My choice but would never eat it again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North for your stay in Florence. We are saddened that you were not completely satisfied with your accommodation. Most of our guests enjoy all of the extras that Hampton Inn & Suites has to offer. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Once again, we appreciate the feedback we received and welcome any opportunity to improve. We hope you will return to the Hampton Inn & Suites-North and allow us to change your impression. We strive to make every guest experience a memorable one.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

After driving12 hours, and booking this hotel on the hilton app on a loo stop, I knew not where or what I was walking into.
Checking in, Cindy at the front desk made me feel like I just got home!! Warm, welcoming, and smiling which after all that driving, I was not.
But her graciousness changed all of that!
Then checking into my room, made me doubly happy!! Bed was a dream, cleaner than clean, and roomy enough my husband and I were not tripping over each other!! Bonus!!
Would I come back? YES
Should you stay? ABSOLUTELY

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! Cindy has been one of our shining stars and we are so happy to have her on our team. I appreciate your kind words about your overall experience. Our mission is to consistently provide superior customer service and ensure that each guest has an experience, not just a stay. I am elated to hear that you will return and it was an absolute pleasure of ours. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again and have a wonderful holiday season!