“I really wanted it to be better”
Review of Il Buongustaio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Il Buongustaio
Ranked #172 of 257 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant has a nice ambiance and our server was very helpful and welcoming. One visit is not a fair judge of a place, so I might go back and try something different. There were picky eaters in our party who didn’t like their meals, but they never do. I’ll just stick to my own impression. My roasted beet salad with goat cheese could so easily have been great, but it was a fail....canned beets and nearly invisible goat cheese, swimming with dressing. My fish special was good. Some quirky things about the place are, no substitutions are permitted, and no butter is available only olive oil (herbs in the olive oil would have been nice).

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)