“Great Bagels and Spreads”

Tega Cay Gourrnet Deli
Ranked #13 of 187 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Just happened in while running an errand and had a delicious breakfast bagel. Very busy place and I can see why. I was warned that the owner is not the friendliest but I did not encounter him.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Have gone here almost daily for lunch for quite sometime now. Ryan, my server has done an excellent job consistently and when my order was rung up at cash register I asked to leave him a nice tip. Was told no, requested the owner Danny please allow. He then argued with me and vehemently told me no to giving Ryan a tip on my credit card, because this is how we do it in NY City. Never felt so unappreciated and rudely handled for trying to do something nice for someone by giving a tip, crazy! Lost daily customer, will go to Toast and Tropical Smoothie from now on.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Staff was friendly and attentive. Several tables to sit and eat. We picked up many different sandwiches and a few side salads to go. Everything was good, and I would return. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is that I'm from New York, so the breads/bagels and sandwiches themselves just can't compare to what I get at home.

1  Thank FLB18
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Another visit here, this time for morning "breakfast special" at 399, you can not best the price for a fresh bagel, egg cheese and bacon plus a drink.

1  Thank Joanfam3
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My daughter brought us here for lunch. Tiny little place, but fabulous offerings. Husband got a sandwich and it was full of meat. Well worth the price and freshly sliced. I was jealous I had ordered a salad, but was not disappointed with that either! Great salad concept. As you go in, the salad bar is behind the glass and you just tell the employee what you want in your salad and they put it all together. WAS SO GOOD and HUGE! I was no longer disappointed I didn't order a sandwich - lol. We've been back and gotten sandwiches to go - always fantastic and well worth the money. You won't be going to one of those sandwich chains anymore!!!! Very fresh, good quality meat and bread. But the breakfast special is one of our favorites. Egg and bacon sandwich on a bagel for $3.99 with coffee. Quickly freshly prepared. For working people, it's a great stop because it's so fast. Give it a try, you will not be sorry! SO glad they opened in our area.