“Basic and satisfying”

Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Gaffney
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Passing through area late one evening, we arrived in time to have very good dinners. My bbq plate had delicious pulled pork (a little dry but additional sauce served right away when I requested), tastes-like-home cole slaw and potato salad and hush puppies. Husband had ribs with fries and baked beans, also very good. We thought the hush puppies a little boring but they come with everything in this part of the country; would skip them here next time. Server was friendly and attentive, music excellent and unobtrusive (selections from owner's own ipod play list - wonderful, wonderful). A small bar adjoins dining area, and options included beers, cocktails and wine. My glass of house red was "old" and beyond its prime open time, but I should have known better than to order this in a bbq place. Beer next time!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food here was great. We were not disappointed and enjoyed everything we received. Our waitress was amazing. She wen above and beyond to make our experience here great! I wish I remembered her name.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I love good food especially if it's new, and that would be the jalapeno cheddar hush puppies, they blow poppers out of the frying grease. I had the Calabash chicken and flounder, it was lightly battered and fried and good. The BBQ Cole slaw was sort of sweet like apple sauce. Kimberly was my server and she was great server, not to mention her pheromones must of been off the charts.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I like this place. Food is good. The portions are huge. Customer service is awesome. Roxie is the best waiter.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting family in Gaffney and they took us to dinner there. One of their favorite places and I certainly can see why. The BBQ ribs were fall off the bone tender and were finger licking good! Will definitely want to go there again next visit.