“Hometown favorite!!”

Tony's Famous Pizza
Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Local Homemade Pizza And Sub Restaurant In Business For 20 Plus Years
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We ALWAYS make this a must have when we are back in Georgetown. Tony's super sub is my all time favorite. And don't forget the Tony's Sauce!!! Lots of locals and it is busy. Call ahead for quick orders. It can be a little wait to dine in, but so worth it. Pizza, pasta, and subs!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've been a regular customer at Tony's since it opened many years ago. I've been to other Greek restaurants on the Grand strand and STILL Tony's is the best when it comes to subs and pizza. Don't forget about the 'special' sauce that is now sold by the bottle to take home with you. They have a large selection of the aforementioned along with some salads, pasta, etc. They also have beer on tap. They can get crowded on the weekends.
HINT: Call ahead for lunch or dinner, place your order, and tell them you are going to dine in. Then leave where you are stating. If it is within 15 minutes by the time you sit down your food will be just about ready.
You can also customize your order to add or subtract ingredients when placing order.
You won't be disappointed......ENJOY !!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My friends Birthday. She wanted to go to Tony's. She had a good time from the crowd.
The food was good. She loves there subs.,,

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Pizza was good but the sandwich sauce was outstanding. I like a little more cheese on my pizza, but that is more of a personal preference; however, I can't imagine a bad sandwich if you use the sauce,

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Georgetown on our way to Myrtle Beach and we decided we wanted pizza. I looked up the reviews on trip advisor and they looked pretty darn good so we thought we'd try it. Wow! We shared a large house special and it was truly amazing. The crust was fantastic. Light, crispy, oh so delicious. There were hardly any people in the restaurant and I have a hard time believing it was due to any fault of the restaurant but rather Mother Nature. Major rain coming down. Unfortunately, this intersection where they're located is going through some major construction also. Do not let that stop you from coming here for pizza, it is fantastic!