“Yum!”

Harvest Moon Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Georgetown
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Although full from lunch, we all wanted some ice cream. Sure glad we stopped here! Many great flavors, delicious waffle cone! Sat in a park next door, along the water and enjoyed our ice cream on a beautiful day!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Typical little ice cream shop tucked behind the harbor and right on Main Street of Georgetown. Good flavor selection but very little seating. Take your treat to a bench on the town square as you watch the boats come in.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My brother and I drove to visit Georgetown from Murrells Inlet. The walk around town was fun. The thing that topped it off was the stop at Harvest Moon Ice Cream Shop. The service was great and the ice cream was really good. Great way to top off an afternoon walk around the town!!!.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Can't beat this small town ice cream shop along the Georgetown Boardwalk! We've been known to make the trip from Pawley's Island and Debordieu just for ice cream but it is also a great place to go after dinner at one of the Front Street restaurants!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great ice-cream. I tried the 'cake with ice-cream' ice-cream and I loved it! I will try to come back whenever I'm around.
Also two lovely ladies serving and helping you :-) greetings from Austria