Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville
Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$109
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
US$110
US$145
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$124
US$109
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$128
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
La Quinta
Quality Inn & Suites Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
US$254
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskwhole foodscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenroad noisewoodruff roadrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayan extended stayhome away from homeliving roomrooms are cleansouth carolinaenjoyed my stayfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was fortunate to have the pleasure of staying at this hotel. On a business trip I left my wallet in the rental car. I was in SC, no money no credit cards nothing? The rental car company tracked down the people who rented the car with my wallet. They turned it into the front desk, at this hotel. I had cancelled the card and my new one would not arrive until two days later. Most hotels, without the actual card would have turned me down and I would have had to sleep in the car at a truck stop. Jessica Jones, the front desk person went above and beyond in making sure I had a warm comfortable room. She even got me a discount through AAA. What a lifesaver! Thank you again Jessica. Thank you Homewood Suites Greenville, SC

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly and courteous front desk staff. Was welcomed and thanked for Hilton Diamond member. Appearance and cleanliness of lobby, room and dining area were exceptional. Good overall value for the price paid.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent staff. Very clean rooms and convenient to several attractions. The rooms are comfortable and the beds were too. Lots of things for the kids to do....basketball court, games in the lobby, etc.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Awesome suites at reasonable prices and good location. Had no trouble finding it. Close to good restaurants. Perfect for travel in my situation for business. Everything went very smoothly. Love the internet checkich and digital key

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Marissa B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We always love hearing from our guests so thank you for taking a moment to tell us about the
amazing experience you had at the Homewood Suites Greenville. One of the greatest compliments that we can receive from our guests is for them to choose to return to our hotel again. Our team continually strives to provide our guests with a professional and memorable experience and your review tells us we are on the right track.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We are staying here due to having our home repaired from water damage. We check in room looks great things are going good. That night we go to the kitchen for a snack ANTS all over the sink. We like wtf....ok so i called the front desk and they sent maintenance up to spray. Two days later wake up same thing again ANTS... called the spray the very next day same thing. The front desk moved us to another room . The staff here wonderful just the ants. I hope the mangement will take care of us their policy says if your now satisfied they will make it right....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Marissa B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Mr. Fuller,

We are sorry for the inconvenience of the ants. As a Hilton Honors member, you are one of our most valued guests. Please accept our sincerest apologies about having to move your rooms. We have credited your account with 30,000 points to help with this. Please do not hesitate to inform us of anything else we can do for you to make the rest of your stay as comfortable as your home.