“Perfect location”

Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Both the Marriott and the Courtyard were full so I decided to stay at the Fairfield. I was welcomed by a warm smile, I believe the clerk was Carmen, and treated with the best Southern hospitality. My room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Free breakfast had a variety of offerings including Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit. I had dinner at California Dreaming, a short walk from the hotel. The pool water was crisp like crystal and very warm. I would recommend that hotel to any travellers coming to Greenville for business or leasure,

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you very much for your great comments about our hotel and the staff. We appreciate you staying with us and if you are back in our area please come back to see us. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I booked this through Hotwire. They called it a 3 star. Paid $51.00 Really a 2.5 star. Worst Pillows ever. Very thick heavy Vinyl, made for a very uncomfortable night. Room was big. Bathroom sink was too small no place to put stuff. Breakfast with hot waffle maker was good. Free internet and parking, and breakfast. 1 mile off i-85 with plenty of stores and food around.
Has 90% approval on Hotwire.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe1Lee
karleeray, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know what we need to do. Comments like these will help us in the future. Thank you again and if you are back in the area please come and stay with us.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

The staff at this property had to be one of the best (most helpful) and warmest I have ever encountered. The shuttle picked me up at the airport and the driver was very talkative and shared details about the area. When arriving for check-in, they provided me with a list of area resautrants all within walking distance and engaged in a conversation with me as though they truly cared about me as a guest. I did not experience any problems while staying at the property and everything worked fine. Really liked the closeness to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
karleeray, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Good Morning

Thank you very much for the kind words our goal is to try to make everyone feel at home when they are here. Thank You for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I waited 2 hours for the business center to work. This happened on a previous
trip. They had an employee try to fix it. twice. Out of date equipment. Marriott, take a look at this property. It's not your
best representative.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
karleeray, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your inconivence while staying at our property. We have replaced the computor in our business center with a new one. If you are in our area again please come and give us another try. Thank You and have a great day

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I made a reservation here early on the morning of my arrival, due to an unexpected trip. When I checked in, the clerk apologized profusely for not being about to upgrade my room, but at that point all i wanted was a flat place to lay down, so it was not an issue.

The room was standard for Fairfield with a fridge and microwave. Breakfast had a great selection. The price was excellent for what I saw in the area, especially on short notice.

It is located about 5 minutes from the airport and is convenient to major highways. I would definitely go back if I ever get to Greenville again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ks-bike-rider

Thank you for the kind words about our staff we try very hard to make all of our guest feel at home. If you are back in our area please come and stay with us again. Thank You