“Great hidden gem”

Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
Ranked #21 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very impressed with this hotel. Off the highway near Greenville, this hotel is very modern and CLEAN. Comfortable beds, accommodating staff, yummy breakfast, affordable!! Will definitely visit this spot again.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank newellaj

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The only hotel to actually read my Marriott rewards profile & deliver what my requests were before I arrived!! I stay in many, many Marriott's & they were the only ones ever to do this. Bravo to Marion & the rest of the staff for excellent customer service!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

In general, a very nice hotel. The location is fairly close to the airport and there are a lot of restaurants in easy walking distance of the hotel. Sound-proofing seemed very poor though for a Fairfield. We could hear noise from the hallway as if the door was open and likewise, noise from the parking lot as if the window was open (they weren't). It was low occupancy on our stay so not a huge issue but could have been a show-stopper.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel because I was driving from Tennessee to Greenville to catch a much less expensive flight to LAX. I checked in and a young lady named Emily helped me out. I told her I was flying out the next day and she reminded me I could park my car here at no charge and that they had a shuttle. The shuttle runs to the airport starting at 4:40am. So I flew back into Greenville Airport called the hotel and they came picked me up. Every one at this property is very friendly and accommodating . When I come back through Greenville and need a place to stay this will be my choice from now on. Great Place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean, great location, very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. I spent two weeks consecutive here and it was truly a "home away from home" experience. Lots of great places to eat near by and tons of options.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business