US$116
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$134
US$120
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$204
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
US$140
US$125
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$172
US$174
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville(Greenville)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$105
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$168
All reviewsmarriott brandstayed herecomplete remodelgreat hidden gemturkey baconfront deskmobile appan early flightearth faresoftball tournamentyogurt parfaitroom was cleanboiled eggssink areahot and cold itemsbottled watermicrowave and fridge
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The only hotel to actually read my Marriott rewards profile & deliver what my requests were before I arrived!! I stay in many, many Marriott's & they were the only ones ever to do this. Bravo to Marion & the rest of the staff for excellent customer service!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

In general, a very nice hotel. The location is fairly close to the airport and there are a lot of restaurants in easy walking distance of the hotel. Sound-proofing seemed very poor though for a Fairfield. We could hear noise from the hallway as if the door was open and likewise, noise from the parking lot as if the window was open (they weren't). It was low occupancy on our stay so not a huge issue but could have been a show-stopper.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel because I was driving from Tennessee to Greenville to catch a much less expensive flight to LAX. I checked in and a young lady named Emily helped me out. I told her I was flying out the next day and she reminded me I could park my car here at no charge and that they had a shuttle. The shuttle runs to the airport starting at 4:40am. So I flew back into Greenville Airport called the hotel and they came picked me up. Every one at this property is very friendly and accommodating . When I come back through Greenville and need a place to stay this will be my choice from now on. Great Place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean, great location, very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. I spent two weeks consecutive here and it was truly a "home away from home" experience. Lots of great places to eat near by and tons of options.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I requested early check in and they had room ready two hours early. They also gave me free room upgrade (bigger room away from elevator). Absolutely no complaints about this hotel. Great value for the money and I would stay here again. Marriott never disappoints me.

Stayed: September 2017