“Amazing place”
Review of Willy Taco

Willy Taco
Ranked #20 of 966 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

First time visiter and already went twice. Place was full, but we waited less time than expected. Good environment. Big place. Great service. Tacos taste really good. Good place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This place does not disappoint. The prices are amazing for the burst of flavors that you will meet. Excellent service too!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This place recently opened and is usually busy. Worth the wait though., Service is great and so is the food. Great music and ambiance. Great for a date, family outing or hanging with friends. A must o in Greenville.

1  Thank Reinaldo R
Reviewed 14 April 2017

My 5 star rating is for a Mexican restaurant with cantina style dining. This is not haute cuisine. Wow, this was nice!!! We (husband and I and dog) sat on the porch in the shade. They allow dogs on the porches and brought her water and a pup-sickle. How nice was that/? We order the tres appetizer with guac, queso, and salsa with purple chips. Very very nice prep of all three. I had the burrito bowl with steak (subbed lettuce for brown rice). Husband had same with brown rice and pulled pork. Both were large servings, tasty and served with style. Drinks; he had a local beer, I had water/lemon. The atmosphere on the porch is loud as it's directly near the highway (my only complaint). There was plenty of inside space but we had the dog. Servers looked busy and happy. Ours was delightful. The decor appears to be shipping container-style with some barn doors that appear to be siding from a container. Rustic floors with tiles. I've heard it can get crowded but we hit them about 4 pm on a weekday so plenty of space. TRY this place, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank travelbychoice
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My first visit, very rustic and casual. Food and service was really good. Really enjoyed eating in the outdoor area

1  Thank Gloria B