“Perfect stop while downtown!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #16 of 49 Quick Bites in Greenville
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I love going down to Falls Park area. Popping in at Starbucks is a bonus for me. Whether it's a morning cappuccino or afternoon frappucino, it's on my list. Staff are friendly, location is clean and so convenient. Highly recommend stopping in while downtown.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I think the cashier was training someone. They got my wife and moms drinks wrong. Starbucks replaced my wife's frappe with another one. Mom drank hers the way it was.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Like most people, I tend to prefer my coffee and tea from shops with a little more local color, but, hey when I want my Trente Iced Green Tea w/ no sugar added (with a free refill for Gold Card holders) you can’t beat Starbucks. Also, this Starbucks is right across Main Street from Falls Park, so the outside seating has uncomparable people watching! People and their dogs! Fun spot. Restroom upstairs with code.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed coffees and a long talk after dinner next door. The staff was courteous and helpful. Nice atmosphere for casual conversation

Reviewed 14 December 2017

If you are in a hurry try the other Starbucks locations in town. This location although clean and close to nearby hotels is painfully slow, now add that to the volume of business they do and you have a frustrating experience trying to get a cup-of-joe.