“Excellent service! Gumbo is great!”
Review of The Lost Cajun

The Lost Cajun
Ranked #5 of 979 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious. They have the best catfish in Greenville. Ask for Jennifer. She’s awesome! Ask for the seafood platter or any of the gumbos. Very friendly inside. A little touch of Louisiana comes to Greenville!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The food is certainly representative of Cajun from New Orleans. The beer is cold and the List Cajun fills the need when we feel like having NOLA cuisine. But the bigger story is the friendly and good service. We always have an engaging server and this last visit was no different...Steve is just plain good! Thanks!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I love The Lost Cajun! I stop in every time I pass through Greenville (this is about the only place I eat)! The food is spectacular, their service is great! This visit Ashley was my server and she was awesome, she even offered me seconds! I was seated, fed and was ready to go in 24 minutes! I even got a to go order!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My wife and I had a great experience and excellent food today at the Lost Cajun. Our server Nate made the entire experience fun from start to finish. The great food included jambalaya and etouffee, but the absolute killer dish was their version of shrimp and grits! The benoits were freshly cooked to order with ample powdered sugar. And for those of you who long for the old Coca Cola taste,try the Mexican version available at the Lost Cajun. This is definitely our favorite fun place to eat in Greenville. Thanks Nate!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Far exceeded expectation. But, it's in a shopping center. It's not very big. So, my expectations weren't all that high. Our server, Keke, raised expectations as soon as she came to the table. She was excellent! Crawfish etouffee was nicely spicy with big chunks of crawfish. Seafood gumbo was very good, too. But the fried catfish bites were amazing! Just as Keke said they would be. This is Keke.