“Pretty good”

Ranked #575 of 939 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The food is pretty much standard as far as Mexican goes. We went to the one near Furman and it was pretty busy and they only had one server and he was serving and running the cash register. The help needs improvement but the food is good.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

If I can't have Mr. Salsa, then I won't eat Mexican food. Ive tried the others and none come measure up in any way !!!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Great Mexican food at an affordable price. Try anything with ground beef. They grill their meat not boil it like most Mexican restaurants do.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We love the Mr. Salsa on Wade Hampton. My family and I eat there a couple of times a month. The mild salsa is the best I've ever had, and they are very generous with the chips and salsa. The servers are all friendly and professional. My husband loves the veggie fajitas. I usually get Burrito Frito - two chicken chimichangas with rice and beans, and my son loves the cheese quesadillas. It's fast and fresh!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We visit Mr. Salsa on Wade Hampton about 3 times per month. We are never disappointed with the food or the service! The prices can't be beat and the servers are so friendly.
You can't go wrong with anything on the menu!