US$189
US$179
Hampton.com
US$119
US$119
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville(Greenville)
US$110
Orbitz.com
US$158
All reviewsthe concierge loungebmw performanceartisan restaurantperformance centerfront deskmorning and eveningoutdoor pool isplatinum memberfabulous stayroom was cleangreat parkingbreakfast buffetwater pressurenice lobbystaff personclose to the airportordered room service
Reviewed 19 October 2016

My wife and I stayed at the Greenville Marriott as part of our delivery on a new BMW X3. The hotel is clean, modern and well appointed. My one issue, and it's a small one, was that the shower head stinks. There's nothing worse than a disappointing shower after a long day traveling. I don't get why so many hotels can't seem to figure out a solid shower. This did not detract from our satisfaction with the stay. The restaurant and bar were excellent. I had blackened grouper (fabulous) and my wife's ravioli was nice as well. As Marriott Platinum members, we also enjoyed the lounge upstairs. Was nice to sit up there and enjoy a little dessert and a glass of wine later in the evening. Service was spot on throughout the hotel. Great job.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ManagerX1, Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Thank you for writing a review of your visit. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Greenville Marriott and your comments were wonderful to read. It is also nice to know that you liked our on-site facilities and welcoming service. However, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the bathroom of your room. We have shared your concern with our team who will work hard to fix them. We appreciate your business. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We recently stayed 2 nights and were pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and comfortable. When we were assigned a room on the first floor right near the lobby, we thought we hear a lot of noise especially in the morning. We didn't hear any noise at all. my wife loved the jets in the bathtub.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
ManagerX1, Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for the great remarks about your recent stay at the Greenville Marriott. We are thrilled to read that you loved your comfortable room with great amenities and that it met all of your needs. We appreciate you being our guest, and hope you and your family will visit us again when in Greenville.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Our flights was delayed which meant we got into Atlanta late. We were able to secure a r4oom at the Greenville Marriott in SC... What a great choice..they have great parking an the service we received at midnight was 5 star service. The room was very comfortable and quiet. A great choice for a short stay or a great base if you are sight seeing the area.

Stayed: September 2016
ManagerX1, Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Greenville Marriott and your comments were wonderful to read. It is great to read that you loved our welcoming associates, comfortable rooms as well as our facilities. We appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

On our way to Atlanta for the tour championship we always make the Marriott Greenville our home away from home. The rooms are very nice and the personnel in all departments do a tremendous job. Then when you achieve gold or higher you get to use the concierge lounge which does a great job. You need to stay here and get the treatment they gave me.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
ManagerX1, Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for choosing the Greenville Marriott once again and for your very nice review.
There is no greater compliment than to have a return guest who chooses us over our competitors due to their previous experiences. I am delighted to read that you have made us your "home away from home" and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon! I will share your compliments with my team and thank them for their dedicated service that they provide daily. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The lounge, and bar is very nice. When you walk in you think WOW! What a beautiful place. When I went to my 3rd floor room, and opened the door it had a musty smell and the furniture was a bit outdated for a Marriott. I expected better. On the plus side, the extra towels I ordered ahead of time were in my room, but the extra toiltries were not. I choose not to have my room serviced for the 2 night stay to earn the bonus points on my account. Overall I would stay here again, but it needs some updating to the rooms.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Sonja B
ManagerX1, Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. Although you liked some aspects of your visit, please accept my apology that we let you down during your stay. We pride ourselves on service excellence so it was disappointing to read that we did not provide the service that you have come to expect with our brand. I truly appreciate your feedback as it helps our management team continue to improve in providing consistently great service every day. We look forward to serving you again.