Greenville Marriott
US$131
US$117
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$214
US$188
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotels.com
US$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Hotels.com
US$110
All reviewsthe concierge loungebmw performanceartisan restaurantperformance centerfront deskmorning and eveningoutdoor pool isplatinum memberfabulous stayroom was cleangreat parkingbreakfast buffetwater pressurenice lobbystaff personclose to the airportordered room service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2017

On January 9th I booked an employee rate for this hotel for the upcoming solar eclipse checking in August 18th. On August 2nd I got an email at 3:13pm saying that because my credit card was declined they were going to cancel my reservation. 1 minute later I got an email saying it was cancelled. My credit card had been stolen and when I got my new number I simply forgot to update my information. I contacted the hotel and they said I would have to rebook the room and they could not just update my reservation. I spent an hour on the phone with Marriott customer care who tried helping me and was unsuccessful, every hotel in the area was sold out. Customer care called the hotel and they refused to help but told him that they were canceling all employee reservations because they had oversold. They told him they were honoring the employee rate at a Fairfield in North Carolina. We tried getting this and we could't even find that rate.

I work in hotels and I understand over selling and the fact the hotel was in a tight spot but there are much better ways to go about this. They offered me no assistance and lied about the true reason. I ended up booking a hotel 2 hours away. I never got so much as an apology. Don't tell me to rebook when you have oversold yourself by a large amount and are not expecting cancellations because that is impossible.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear nf01612,

Thank you for your feedback. We were disappointed to read your comments and would like to offer our sincere apologies for what transpired with your reservation. We can only understand the frustration this undoubtedly caused even more so that our team was not able to remedy this to your complete satisfaction. Your feedback is appreciated as we are always looking for ways to improve, and we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to our city so we can have the opportunity to provide you with the hospitality you deserved.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I went down to the bar to eat and Christi was the bartender and she was so great! She answered every question I had and made some great suggestions. All together she made my dinner a great experience! !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Michael O,

Thank you for choosing the Greenville Marriott and highlighting your experience at our on-site bar. We were thrilled to read your comments about the great service you received from Christi and how she exceeded your expectations. I will share your praises with her. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Visiting Greenville for the first time and what a wonderful introduction to the city. The greeting was so exceptional that you have to experience it yourself. We were recommended here by BMW representative Michael Petrucelli and we can not thank him enough. Rooms great, bar even better, breakfast to die for, location , whew! Just go to Greenville to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Williamc640,

Thank you for being our guest at the Greenville Marriott. We enjoyed reading your review and learning about the highlights of your stay. We appreciate your comments about our location, excellent customer service and the many amenities we offer. Thanks for the recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This hotel is located in the heart of Greenville and is very convenient to touring the city. Amenities are good and the service is outstanding. Management goes the extra mile to accommodate it's guests. Looking forward to my next visit to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear monty s,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at the Greenville Marriott with fellow travelers online. We are glad you loved the location of our hotel which was perfect for your needs as well. Thanks so much for your recognition of our efforts. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel in a great location! Our stay was more than satisfactory and we plan to go back in the Fall. We were able to walk to some great restaurants and coffee shops. Downtown Greenville is charming.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Anne,

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We are pleased to know everything went great for you during your visit and that our wonderful location made it even better. Thank you for choosing the Greenville Marriott, and we look forward to your next stay.