Not the easiest to find. (It's behind the Marriot...sort of.) Other hotels are on the "main drag" and closer to food. Zero food within walking distance of this place. Other than that - typical HIE - clean room, usual breakfast, pleasant lobby, ridiculously tilted parking lot. Approx. 5 to 10 minute drive to airport - there is a shuttle. Keurig in room, nice touch. Blackout curtains perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville I-85 is your home away from home where our guests are treated with the utmost Southern hospitality. All our rooms are suites and newly renovated. We've upgraded our guest rooms with brand new furniture, flat panel LCD televisions, new mattresses, and expanded workspace designed for the business or leisure travelers in mind. We also offer an indoor heated pool & spa, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and enjoy our new hot breakfast bar. Centrally located between the Greenville and Spartanburg business hubs including Michelin, BMW, and GE; with easy access to I-85 and I-385, and closest hotel to the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport. We provide an airport shuttle service Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Greenville Airport
- Holiday Inn Greer
- Greer Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Greer