Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Home2 Suites
US$95
Destinia.com
US$94
Expedia.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$105
All reviews front desk great stay water treatment plant pool and gym newer hotel bring my dog short drive to beach double queen thin walls full size refrigerator clean hotel storage space convenient location tennis tournament yogurt small kitchen would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2021

My rating is based totally on my experience with staff. Everyone from the front desk, housekeepin to the maintenance crew was very kind and professional. Always a greeting when you entered the door. I experienced other customers coming forward and their request was handled with a great sense of gratitude and appreciation for their visit. From the day of check in and first interaction with the front desk representative, I knew I was in the right place.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Had a lovely family trip Labor Day weekend. The property was clean and had friendly staff. The location was not far from the beach and had some nice restaurants close by as well. We enjoyed the bicycles and pool area too.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 29 August 2021

Really nice hotel for the price, great room set up and the kitchenette is a bonus. Great location on the island close to everything. The staff was very friendly. They switched my room when the first one had some issue. Melody who was there this evening was very helpful and accomidating. I would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2021

We were here for the first time. Upon exiting our vehicle, we immediately noticed the smell from the water treatment plant right behind the hotel. Not a pleasant smell. Didn't notice it as much inside the building, thank goodness. We always bring plug in air fresheners for our room, so it smells fresh for us, and that was sufficient for us.
The room was clean and bright. Wish they would put up more hooks and towel bars, especially when you are at the beach and going to the pool. So many things that are wet and need to dry out.
My main pet peeve was the sticker on the mirror in the bathroom stating "For your comfort, we want your stay to be as undisturbed as possible, so we will only provide housekeeping upon your request." Well, we did not request any housekeeping and yet someone came in and changed the towels and emptied the trash. I really like the fact that people are not coming into my room and I don't have to worry about the things I leave in the room and yet you sent someone into my room when you said that you wouldn't unless I requested this service. I didn't want to make an issue of this while I was there, but I do want people to know that just because you say you won't come in, doesn't mean that you won't come in. I understand if there was an issue that needed to be addressed, then by all means come in and fix the issue, but we didn't have any issues to deal with.
This hotel is in a good, central location on the island. We rented bikes and there were ample bike racks available.
The breakfast is not back to normal yet, but at least I was able to have a waffle made, which I really enjoy at this hotel.
Only other comment, is we reserved 2 queen beds and when we arrived I wanted to be on the top floor to avoid noise from above. The staff asked if I needed 2 beds and I said NO as long as the one bed was a KING size. She said ok and when we got to the room it was NOT a KING size bed. We were so tired at this point that we didn't go back and get another room. The staff really needs to listen better. They were having computer problems when we checked in and only 1 computer was working and there were many people trying to check in with only 1 computer.

1  Thank susanr326
Reviewed 23 August 2021

We enjoyed our week-long stay here. Great location, amenities, and staff were pleasant. Room was clean, and we liked having the fridge, sink, and microwave in our room. The pool and gym were nice as well. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton