All reviewsindoor poolstayed in buildingtennis courtsindoor trackhot tubisland grilllong boardwalkpretty walksuited our needsclean condoboard walkguard housegift shopbeach cartoff seasongreat unitshuttle service
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed in building 3 for 4 nights. Unit 3105 is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit that suited our needs. It had newer appliances and newer living room furniture. It is situated in the building that has the indoor pool and indoor track. The weather wasn't the best during our stay, so we used the indoor pool a lot. We were able to use the beach as well. It's an easy walk to the beach across the boardwalk and the beach is very large. There isn't any shade on the beach but it is shallow enough so that kids can enjoy the water. I was able to fish from the beach and caught a handful of smaller fish. We didn't use the tennis courts but they looked nice and it was a bit cold to use the outdoor pool as well. The resort is located in close proximity to several restaurants and numerous activities. We would stay at this resort and this unit again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank benrud3
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in building 4. We walked to the beach daily and enjoyed our time away from home. The condo was beautifully decorated and wonderfully kept. Our only issue was the water pressure. This made it very hard to flush the toilets, use the dishwasher, use the washing machine and shower. Our vacation rental was managed via Evolve, they didn't even return the phone calls about water pressure. We enjoyed the location, we drove all over the island and found many fun activities. Although I wouldn't return to this particular rental unit, I would definitely return to this resort. We used the pool in bulding 3 daily, unfortunately it was a bit chilly for the outside pools but they looked wonderful. Wifi in our unit was available but unbelievably slow.

Room Tip: I would love to rent a corner unit with an outside balcony if we return. Building 3 is wonderful if your family loves to swim.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TurtleWatch09
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stayed at the Hilton Head Resort in Building 3. There are four areas and each one has a different offering in the middle. Building 3 had the indoor pool which was wonderful for our kids who went swimming almost every day. The rooms are individually furnished through their owners that rent the location. We were fortunate because our owners had really put a lot of thought into their condo. The only thing that needed an update was the mattresses; really uncomfortable. Another problem we had was the elevator was down and there were not enough laundry facilities. But, the location was perfect - to the town and to the beach. Bring your bikes, so many fun trails.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic location. Beautiful beach. Amenities are dated but get the job done. However- there is no recycling station- which is crazy for an ocean property especially. Also- you must be 13 years old to go in the hot tub even if no one else is around.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Libby R
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

My daughter and her family rented a 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo for 5 nights, during which time, my wife and I, and my youngest son and his girl friend, stayed there. The condo was very clean and modernized and even had its own washer and drier, which my daughter certainly needed with 3 children aged 5, 3 and 1. At this time of year, the resort is not crowded and we had an excellent corner unit on the 4th floor of building 3. Any of the staff that we interacted with were very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend that rather than using the negative reviews on this site, you should check out reviews on any site that offers a particular condo. In this way, you can avoid a negative experience and instead have the same positive experience that my family just had.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family