Hampton Inn Hilton Head
US$267
US$259
US$321
US$307
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$200
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$282
US$251
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$504
US$329
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$669
Marriott
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
US$639
US$639
All reviewsbreakfast staffthe breakfast arearoom was cleancomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againnice pool areafront desk staffminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayeasy accessislandvanityhhiscaccommodations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stayed here on business in November 2017. I am currently a Hilton Honors Gold member and travel quite a bit during the year staying at many Hilton properties. I have stayed at this same hotel a few years ago and was not surprised to read my old review of the same noise issue. It was really unbelievable this time. DO NOT allow the front desk to put you in a room near the stairwell. If you find your room is near the stairwell don't even go in, just turn around and go right back to the front desk and say no. The noise levels here are bad enough without hearing the door to the stairwell slam shut all through the night. I could also hear sounds from the room above me that were similar to herding cattle. Believe it or not, I even heard the sound of the people next door SNORING through the walls in the middle of the night and I have never heard that before. If you are looking for a quiet night's rest this is not the place for you. If you need to stay here for proximity sake, definitely get a top floor room. Unacceptable and needs remodeling. Next time I'll stay in Sun City Hampton or Pooler Hampton near the Savannah airport and drive over in the morning.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the room near the stairwell with slamming door. Try to get a top floor room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Hampton Inn is my go-to brand because they never disappoint...however, this time they did. Yes, the staff was lovely and they TRY with the popcorn and cookies...but the property is just desperately in need of a deep cleaning AND renovation. The gym contains three cardio machines and some medicine balls (again, they TRY by having towels in a nifty cubby). Evidence of need of a deep cleaning: the ice machine (picture included). Gross looking. Windows looked like they hadn't been cleaned in forever. Just all in all: YUCK. Such a bummer because I really rely on this brand....but not this property.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mange2teTA
Jessica O, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hello Mage2teTA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. Im sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations but am very happy to inform you that we are now under a multi-million dollar renovation! We hope that you will consider giving us another try in the future so that you can see all of our upgrades!

Jessica O'Zwoldike

Reviewed 29 December 2017

It was pretty average in comparison with the surrounding hotels in the area. Nothing too much to stand out from the rest. You get your typical room and amenities. My complaint is that I could hear the person next to me and their conversation on their cell phone very clearly. I would suggest more padded/sound-proofing walls.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Theod201,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I'm very sorry to hear that you were having issues with hearing the person in the room next to you. I'm excited to tell you that we have just started a multi-million dollar renovation of our hotel so hopefully this will help with the issues that you experienced. I hope that you will consider giving us another try in the future so that you can see all of the changes we are making!

Jessica O'Zwoldike

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Good reliable Hampton hotel. Nice touch with popcorn and cookies upon arrival/check in. Friendly staff. The bathroom had some small issues, but overall stay was what you expect in a nice, clean, friendly hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jessica O, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello Isc7,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a kind review of our hotel. We hope to see you back again soon!

Jessica O’Zwoldike

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is an outstanding alternative to the aging “luxury” beachfront hotels that are unreasonably overpriced and tag on mandatory fees just because they can.
Its in a secluded wooded walkable area next door to HHH airport (no noise from runway, its a very small commercial operation anyway). No parking fee, no resort fee.
The rooms may appear a bit dated, but the property is very well maintained and cared for, so no complaints whatsoever. There is hot coffee, tea and fruit throughout the day as well.
The complimentary breakfast was not good at all; but I’ve learned not to hold my breath over 2,5-3 star hotels breakfast offerings-its hit or miss.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank DIOGENES L

Hello Diogenes L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! In regards to the dated rooms I’m very happy to let you know that we are now under renovation and renovating all rooms! I hope that you will be back again soon to see all of our upgrades.

Jessica O’Zwoldike