Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$123
Hotels.comUS$123
HolidayInn.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
FindHotelUS$123
travelup.comUS$146
2,624 results
All reviews tiki hut beach house porch restaurant live music front desk volleyball courts fire pit coligny plaza ocean front pool area nice pool housekeeping staff hilton head island long weekend off season vacation margaret
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed here in a 1st floor room right in front of the Tiki Bar for 4 nights. Great location on property as long as you are okay with the nightly bands that stop promptly at 10pm. Loved having easy beach access. Our room was decorated nicely in a tropical style. We enjoyed our stay for a first visit to HH, but next May we will stay down the beach at one of the Marriott properties. Definately much more luxury, but also much more expensive.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cara Fedoryshyn, Owner at Holiday Inn Resort Beach House, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

loveisbliss- We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. The music is a bonus if that is what you are looking for! The location is wonderful when trying to stay near by for everything you need. We hope you will come stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel looked really nice on the picture but it's pretty worn down. I don't think they ever scrub the side of pool. I was keep trying to avoid looking at the strange old and dirty looking building in the middle of the pool.
The rooms are old as well. The wall, the floor....the bathroom.
I didn't find the front desk people friendly at all. Actually the parking attendances were the nicest.
It has a nice pool and location is nice if you like being close to everything.
Maybe it has seen better days but I do not plan on returning to this property.

Room tip: You have to reserve your chair in the morning.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mkim1206

Mkim1206- We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay and I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced. I have passed the information along to the proper departments to ensure they are addressed. Thank you again for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Maybe this used to be a nice place to stay, but that is not the case now. When we checked in we were not asked for ID. On the second day the front desk accidentally gave a couple keys to our room and they came walking in on us. The "mix up" as they called in was because they "thought we were in another room" The resort is run down and dirty. The hallways and elevators are hot and musty smelling with no a/c. There was evidence of a wall repair that was never painted. The walkway to the beach and pool had cords running across it. The pool was dirty, with the pool bathroom disgusting -hole in the ceiling and baseboard coming off wall, not cleaned in a while. The room was as bad as the resort. The bathroom had dark black mold all along the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling. The shower curtain was stained with something. The hinges on the doors had rusted through the paint. The carpet was nasty and your feet would be dirty from walking across it. The edges of the carpet are never vacuumed and have dirt caked. The entire experience was awful. This place is struggling.

Date of stay: August 2021

KarinLDK- I am so sorry to hear about the experience you had with your recent stay at The Beach House. This is not the type of service or experience we strive to provide. We appreciate your comments and will use them to help us improve in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

This is a great hotel. I’m a loyal Hilton member (diamond status) but chose this hotel because of its location, along with Hilton not having any beach front rooms available in their hotels on Hilton Head.

I’m happy I chose this hotel. From check in to check out, the entire process was smooth. The workers all had great attitudes, and the property is truly a resort. The location is phenomenal, and there’s really no reason to drive anywhere unless you want to go to restaurants further away. It’s about as Beachfront as it gets, and the amenities (pool, tiki hut, restaurant) are great.

This is one hotel I will definitely stay at again when in Hilton Head.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 31 August 2021

We stayed at room 326 on Sunday and early Monday morning. We booked hotel because the website`s pictures are attractive and deceiving. The actual hotel is nothing like the pictures. As soon as we checked in, our room smelled like mildew and the elevator felt like hot sauna. On Monday morning, my son four-year-old had headache and puked three time and he was totally fine playing in the hotel pool on Sunday. I checked the bed and air conditioning, ventilator to see what caused his sickness and found a thick layer dust and mildew, which I believe creating dirty air next to his bed. Aside this, the beds were stained with dried period blood. This must be addressed since at this critical Covid time, the cleaning quality must be the priority for the hotel. I talked to the manager, and he said he will call me. I missed his first call then called back four times no answer. I sent emails, he responds once and no response thereafter. Do not stay in this hotel. It will ruin your vacation especially family with young child.

Room tip: Do not stay
Date of stay: August 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Resort Beach House, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear MJ D,

I appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

I am very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service you have received. On behalf of our hotel, I apologize for the cleanliness and smell of mildew in our room. This is not what we want any of our guests to experience. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,