“Couples Massage”
Review of Seeds of Calm Spa

Seeds of Calm Spa
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice time. It was a relaxing experience and a wonderful break. We have been to many spas and both thought that the 60 minute couples massage was a fantastic choice.

All reviews
"deep tissue massage"
in 19 reviews
"couples massage"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 8 reviews
in 65 reviews
"appointment"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My massage therapist, Janet, was especially competent and professional. Her expertise was evident as she answered my questions. The place was cozy, comfortable and most welcome. I considered my hour massage relaxing and healing. Both Doreen and Janet were accommodating to my Guide Dog, Titan, as well. I was very pleased with the service and the price, too. Vacationing can sometimes be stressful, but I was put in a happier place after such a lovely massage. You will not be sorry patronizing Seeds Of Calm.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided mid week to come to Hilton Head to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary and he surprised me with a visit to Seeds of Calm. I had the Sacred Earth package with Amanda Greene and she was absolutely amazing! I can’t recommend her or Seeds of Calm enough!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Great place and Amanda was amazing! I highly recommend and I will definitely be back the next time I am in the area.