“Great time fishing with a great captain”

Sonrise fishing charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Low country Flats fishing, fish the beautiful inland waters of Hilton Head
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Captain Bill is awesome. If you want to have a great time fishing with an honest, talented, and Christian charter captain, Sonrise Charter fishing is the way to go. I took a four hour trip with my two sons ages 7 and 11 and we had a great time. Captain Bill is just as good with senior fisherman as he is with kids that have never thrown in a line. Both of my boys enjoyed the trip to the point that they are still talking about it weeks later to their friends. From the word go, captain Bill was in constant contact with me and answered all my questions almost immediately via email or over the phone. He is a great all around guy to hang out with and it made the fishing trip that much better. We had a great time fishing with Captain Bill and will definetly call on him again when we visit Hilton Head Island, SC.