“Fish ON... !”

Sonrise fishing charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Low country Flats fishing, fish the beautiful inland waters of Hilton Head
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great experience fishing with Capt Bill. Had a great time catching Reds... even kept a couple for the grill. We highly recommend him and hope to return for another trip. John and Jacob Robbins

capt. bill K, Owner at Sonrise fishing charters, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thanks for letting me take you and your son out ! It was a fun time for sure,God blesses

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Capt. Bill, Put me on your schedule this May 17-31st. I am going fishing!!!! with you.
See you soon, your the best.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Just fished with Captain Bill this past Saturday----great guy, knows the right spots and does everything humanly possible to help you enjopy the trip and catch fish!

I highly recommend him and will use him again. Unlike many charter captains can be, Bill's not overly "chatty" and his tournament experience and sports fishing TV show creds are legitimate and evident on the water....nice boat with lotsa power and ideal for inland water/flats fishing in the Carolinas.

Great value as well!!!

Bill Jarrell-----Ohio

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Captain Bill is such a friendly an experienced guide. This was the first time that I got to go fishing with both my two sons at the same time. We had a lot of fun and saw some fish, but they just weren't biting. Captain Bill did all he could. He was so patient with our lack of experience. He was a great teacher. My boys are already talking about when we can return.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

We have never fished while on vacation here in HHI because the cost was prohibited, or at least so I thought. Capt. Bill's pricing is fair and reasonable for all that he does for the client. Did we catch a boat load of fish?, no but we did catch fish. The fishing experience with Capt. Bill was outstanding. We did catch redfish, shark, whitings, some other fish that I do not know what they are BUT we saw beautiful landscape, wildlife and marine life while out on the water. Capt. Bill tried and tried to get the fish to bite more than what we experienced but they just weren't that hungry. He took us all over the water, many different spots but they just didn't bite as much as Capt. Bill had hoped. As they say, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Well it is the same way with fishing. The fish were definitely there because we caught some and had some on the line. Vacation is a time to relive stress and fishing with Capt. Bill relieves stress. I didn't have to bait my hooks, get upset when my casting was terrible or hear the bad language you hear everywhere you go. It was so peaceful out on the water with Bill. He never showed any frustration with our terrible fishing techniques (oh yes I took my wife and son in law along who have never seriously fished) They also had a wonderful time as they caught redfish and whitings too. All of his equipment was top notch and his knowledge of the waters and fishing was impressive. Fishing with Capt. Bill will be added to our to do list when vacationing in HHI next year. I am hoping to be down here in the winter time when I am told the fishing is even better. If you want a great time on the water, call Capt. Bill at SonRise Charters. You will get more than your monies worth and have a wonderful experience. See you next year or this winter Capt. Bill

1  Thank Brian A