“Great fishing, Excellent experience”

Sonrise fishing charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Low country Flats fishing, fish the beautiful inland waters of Hilton Head
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Capt. Bill took a family friend and my sister an I out on a beautiful afternoon to do some serious redfish fishing. Bill knew all the great spots to hit and it was not long before we were all catching fish, some of them being the biggest redfsih I have ever seen. We had an great time and really enjoyed laughing and having a good time fishing with Bill. Do yourself a favor and go on this charter the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My wife and I go to Hilton Head Island every fall and this fall I decided I wanted to go fishing. I really didn't know any guides or charters on the island so I went to the internet to see what I could find. Sonrise Charters website came up as one of several available options. I liked the messages I saw on their website - clearly Captain Bill is a disciple of Christ and as such I felt that he would be a man of integrity - and his website illustrates many successful fishing trips. I was not disappointed. I had a great time fishing with Captain Bill. We were fishing against the odds as we were experiencing a "super moon" and the tides were the highest in probably 25 years. But Captain Bill worked hard and got me on fish. We brought both redfish and sea trout to the boat. Captain Bill's rates were reasonable and as discussed (i.e. no surprises!) and he worked with me to both plan the trip within my time restrictions and to also maximize my chance of fishing success. I plan on fishing with Captain Bill again when I return to Hilton Head Island!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great experience fishing with Capt Bill. Had a great time catching Reds... even kept a couple for the grill. We highly recommend him and hope to return for another trip. John and Jacob Robbins

capt. bill K, Owner at Sonrise fishing charters, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thanks for letting me take you and your son out ! It was a fun time for sure,God blesses

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Capt. Bill, Put me on your schedule this May 17-31st. I am going fishing!!!! with you.
See you soon, your the best.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Just fished with Captain Bill this past Saturday----great guy, knows the right spots and does everything humanly possible to help you enjopy the trip and catch fish!

I highly recommend him and will use him again. Unlike many charter captains can be, Bill's not overly "chatty" and his tournament experience and sports fishing TV show creds are legitimate and evident on the water....nice boat with lotsa power and ideal for inland water/flats fishing in the Carolinas.

Great value as well!!!