Inn & Club at Harbour Town - Sea Pines Resort
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$216
HolidayInn.com
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$684
US$251
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$574
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$504
US$639
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgolf courseturn down servicesea pinesbutler servicegolf viewcomplimentary bikesbeach clubnightly turndownrestaurant reservationslinks restaurantgolf linksfour seasonsbottle of champagnewelcome centertennis courtsrooms are largeplay golf
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This resort is one of top in the South and nation for a reason - attention to detail and unparalleled service from the employees. The inn is kept immaculate and in good working order by a cadre of housekeepers and maintenance personnel, and unrivaled service is provided by a group of concierges who are on one-year assignments from different countries while they work on advanced degrees in hotel and resort management. We had interaction with young men and women from England, Italy, Portugal, and Mexico, but most often with Rhouri from Jersey in the Channel Islands. That young man has a plan and will go far. Hats off to the management for a super product, and employing the right people for the job. Enjoyed our stay immensely and will be back.

Room Tip: Overlook the golf course. It is an exceptional view.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My wife and I spent three nights here a few days before Christmas 2017. I'll keep it short. We were blown away.

The resort has so much to offer, including several wonderful dining experiences (you won't need to go off property to eat) and several wonderful golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, which is literally a stones throw from the Inn.

The Inn is beautiful, especially when decorated for Christmas, and it offered the best hotel service I have ever experienced. It wasn't just the wonderful maid service and butler service, including the nightly turndown service. It was the personal attention which you received from literally everyone who worked there. Several of the employees called us by name during our entire stay, for example, and they did everything reasonably possible to make our time there enjoyable. My wife said the service here was only comparable to one hotel she has stayed in: The Four Seasons.

I travel extensively throughout the year, and this is one experience I will never forget. I am already looking forward to my return. I very highly recommend the Inn to you.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jem8p
SPMarketing, Manager at Inn & Club at Harbour Town - Sea Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for your review on your recent experience at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town.

We are so pleased your enjoyed your stay with us! The management and staff at The Inn & Club pride ourselves in delivering a unique and memorable experience commencing from your point of booking through until departure. It is our pleasure that you had such a superb experience and we are thrilled you enjoyed dining at our variety of resort restaurants.

We truly look forward to welcoming you both for another memorable vacation in the near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We spent two beautiful days at the Inn-a memory we will never let go off. The staff is very
friendly and welcoming. Our concierage,Anna, from Portugal was wonderful! Our room
was beautiful. We will return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eileencover
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is one of the most relaxing place to visit. The people there are friendly, professional, and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the service is great. Andre provided shuttle service to the beach and back and he was so pleasant and polite. It was nice getting to know him. All of the people at the check in desk were very friendly and helpful. We spent 4 days there and look forward to returning again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SCLuke
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

HHI is a beautiful place but extremely frustrating since signs for stores are all but impossible to see and traffic is a nightmare thanks to overuse of traffic circles. This was my first time at the Inn. It was a hassle to get a pass to get to the resort since you must first stop at a reception center. Although there are signs for "guest pass" and a drive up window, if you are staying at the Inn you have to park and go in the reception center rather than the guest passes that appear to be what the signs reference. Once in Sea Pines, it is easier and the Inn is very nice. Staff were nice and the room was terrific. Very comfortable bed. However, at the price charged I would expect no less. It is incredibly expensive but the do try to provide services like a turn down and such to justify it. If the price was lower, I would stay here again but I think I will save some $$ next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business