Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$182
US$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$204
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$161
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$111
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$649
Hotels.com
US$389
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Getting there at night was AWFUL! NO light on signage at all! Took me doing elimination of other places to find it! Get to the lobby and the dude at the desk was more interested in chatting with girl that was there (he had her sitting behind the desk, not an employee mind you). I get to my room and NO ROOM NUMBER on door! I had to walk up and down the hall checking every door to be sure it was the right door and then check the key (it worked). The guy at the desk wasn't terribly concerned about the no light on the sign outside "it's never had a light" (there is but was out and he said he'd been there 2 years as I checked in the morning), and that he reported the no door number but they had to order it. I tried to call the desk about WiFi and phone didn't even work. Bed was awful and pillows worse. I had the WORST neck pain requiring a massage my last day and I went and bought myself a pillow to sleep on (luckily I drove there!). I will NEVER go back!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Renee W
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible not what they say online, no hot water, no batteries for remote, called front desk for wake up call NEVER GOT CALL WAS LATE TO AIRPORT!!, COULD hear springs move when you did, no parking convenient

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My husband travels for a living and is difficult! He wants and I like a room with king comfortable bed, coffee maker, spare comfy chair for him to watch tele, Microwave and refridge for restaurant leftovers and some cold drinks, balcony for fresh air should we want and free car park. This place had it ALL!!!! The price as half of others I looked at :-). We had a remodeled room I believe on upper floor. Great stay.

Room Tip: The staff is great ask for any kind of help and they will help!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I had a death in my family called to cancel and the "General Manager" was very disrespectful. I wasn't told about the cancellation policy when I booked my hotel and I even asked for a credit for a later date this foolishness flat out told me hell no!

Room Tip: not this place
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Audrey T
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The first room we were given was really damp...you could smell it as soon as you opened the door. The carpet felt damp to the touch and our clothes very quickly felt moist. After an all day drive we really wanted a hot bath and had booked a room with a bath...but sadly this hotel 'doesn't have' bath plugs. I assumed ours was just missing so asked reception, but no..a bath tub but no way of using it except to shower. Parking is also limited and we had problems finding a spot. We complained about the room and were moved to a drier one, (still no bath plug, but the bath looked uninviting anyway). Air con noisy, whole place drab and impersonal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple