“Lovely find and great food.”

Mediterranean Harbour Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mediterranean Harbour Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 378 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Mediterranean Harbour Bar and Grill brings you authentic flavors from the Mediterranean and Lebanon. We invite you to dine in a relaxing atmosphere, while enjoying popular dishes such as Falafel, Tabouleh, or Sharwarma, dishes you cannot find anywhere else in Hilton Head. To create a delicious taste, our Chefs like to use lemon, garlic, parsley, and spices to enhance your meal. With two full
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We used Trip Advisor to find this restaurant and so glad it was recommended. We had side tabbouleh salads, I had the kabobs--one each of lamb, shrimp and kofta (ground lamb). Fantastic! My husband had the schwarma combination of beef and chicken. We recommend this restaurant. The only reason I did not give it a five rating was one of the servers there talked so loud to all her customers that it was distracting and annoying.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and friendly to our three young boys. Pepsi products served here. Had hummus, baba ganoush (server got these two mixed up but we figured it out), steak flatbread, chicken shwarma, & fried spinach-feta pastry. Very good food and yummy french fries and chips. Bathroom was small but clean. Nice outside seating with relaxing, authentic music.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We were a little bit confused at first, but it seems the have a patio bar where there was a different menue. The place was full because there was entertainment in the Shelter Cove that evening. My wife chose 2 apps, Greek salad and humas with veges and I had the Mahi seared with lemon and garlic. The salad was enough for 2 and the fish was perfect served with basmati rice and vegetables along with dollops of a sun dried tomatoes sauce and a whipped garlic topping. The server was quick polite and friendly and described everything on my plate with 2 glasses of wine less than 50 bucks. Will try the patio and that menue NXT time I return

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

The food was nice, the service was awesome, the waitress took the time to explain each and every dish even the sampler, nice atmosphere!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

I love the food my favorite dish shawarma!!! Ooh and falafel to die for!!!...
I really was disappointed because this Sunday we really want to eat the shawarma but guess what? They only make it for lunch!!! Really???... My husband was really upset.. We order the shawarma platter it was not the same... I will come back for sure it's just that i think is really illogical not even a note or nothing to inform the costumer...