“Little whole in the wall with GREAT food”

Libby's of Lexington
Ranked #2 of 228 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Couple of my co-workers took me here for dinner. What a great meal. The fried shrimp and smothered chicken was delicious.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Family took us to Libby’s and I was amazed at the wide variety on the menu. My wife had salad and I had hamburger streak and we were both pleased. Service was good. They were waiting in line for a table when we left so it is obviously a local favorite.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I just left. Myself and my two guests enjoyed it again! Sunny (our server) was on point and the food was great as always. Libby’s is a landmark in Lexington for a reason. Great work by a great team! Lexington’s Main Street is growing and Libby’s is an anchor for this corridor. The Reuben rocked as always.

1  Thank Adam H
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I came in the middle of the day for lunch and the place was bustling. Despite this, everyone I encountered seemed to be energized by it. I saddled up to the bar and witnessed first hand how the kitchen staff tending to the incoming orders and the servers worked together to keep diners happy. My simple lunch was a meal of mozzarella sticks and a garden salad. It was good but after seeing what kept coming out of the kitchen, I'll have to bring my appetite and come again!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I don't think the number one rating can last. For the second time tonight, we had a bad meal and no one seemed to care. Folly Beach Fried Shrimp, usually the best in town, severely overcooked as were the fries. I mean almost black. Why would you bother to even serve something like that? If you mess it up, dump it in the trash, don't bring it out to a regular customer! The response we received was, "Oh, I'll let them know in the kitchen." Well, they already know...they are the ones who prepared it. Tonight was two strikes, so I don't think we'll even be back for number 3.

1  Thank SW S

Been to Libby's of Lexington? Share your experiences!