“Not bad but not great.”

Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries
Ranked #52 of 245 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Good food with excellent service, the staff are very friendly. The burgers are better then most, however the Cheese Steak Sandwiches are average.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Hwy 55 is a regular stop for an evening meal for our family. It has super friendly staff, quick service, good food, and excellent value! We especially love the custard and usually either have some after dinner or as take home. As for our selections we've not found anything on the menu we don't like.

Recommended!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and tomatoes-no bun. After a strange look I said I was reducing carbs. The waitress said no problem. The presentation of the plate from the chef was pretty amazing and artistic. The burgers are always good at Hwy 55, but this was a specular sight.

The burger was placed on top of shredded lettuce with tomato slices as eyes and the bacon a happy face-adorable. Not even sure that was the intent, BUT it was greatly appreciated. I am trying to loose weight for my sons wedding and the Hwy 55 staff were so encouraging. To go the extra mile to make a customer happy...THANK YOU Hwy 55!!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Michele739
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Sunday mid-afternoon. The place was busy, but we were seated upon arrival. The staff are very friendly and the oldies were playing in the background.

We ordered the cheeseburger special with fries/onion rings. The burgers were amazingly tasty and moist. The burgers can be made to order with toppings. I selected provolone, mayo, mustard, pickles and lettuce. Everything was fresh and the cheese creamy.

I would definitely dine again, this is the BEST BURGER in Lexington.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Michele739
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Cheeseburgers were good. The service was excellent. The girl who waited on us went out of her way. I wish I would have got her name but she was training a younger girl. I would recommend eating here.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank wayner570

Been to Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries? Share your experiences!